Announcement Tomorrow

Evangeline or Naveen then maybe?

With Cineworld bringing the guest, I think it will be a film star. Neither Naveen or Evangeline have any films coming out this year. I'd partticularly LOVE to meet Evangeline but but I doubt it

Just to point out, no one has said that this guest has a movie coming out, it could still be anyone

I will openly admit that I was wrong about the guest having a movie coming out. But it was just a guess afterall.

Can't deny, pretty dissapointed here... :(

Each to their own, they can't fulfill everyone's desires. Best way to proceed with these announcements - assume it's not going to bea guest you want and if it is, well, all's good.

• Like 1

Not for me , is it me or do the big guests seem a little flat this year ..... unless some big big names are announced soon no way is it going to top last years epic event.

Sorry for negative vibs but it's just not happening this year !

Can't deny, pretty dissapointed here... :(

Each to their own, they can't fulfill everyone's desires. Best way to proceed with these announcements - assume it's not going to bea guest you want and if it is, well, all's good.

I know... I'm happy for those who like him but so far there is only one guest that I'm wanting to meet so pretty much going for the cosplay and everything else other than guests, so would be nice to have at least another one I really want to meet, hence the frustration. But hey, saves me money so it's not all bad :)

Not for me , is it me or do the big guests seem a little flat this year ..... unless some big big names are announced soon no way is it going to top last years epic event.

Sorry for negative vibs but it's just not happening this year !

One person's "not big" is another person's "massive". It all comes down to personal tastes

• Like 2