Announcement Tomorrow

Anyone from GoT, TWD or Supernatural please.

It's more than likely to be someone who's big in films than TV people. I know they do cross over but I don't think any of those cast members would particularly qualify.

It's more than likely to be someone who's big in films than TV people. I know they do cross over but I don't think any of those cast members would particularly qualify.

Game of Thrones is the biggest show on TV at the moment and the likes of Emilia Clarke or Kit Harrington (in addition to the likes of TWD's Norman Reedus or Andrew Lincoln or Supernatural's Jared or Jensen) will shift ALOT of tickets so I wouldn't underestimate the pulling power in addition it could by Bryan Cranston or Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad) who again will shift a lot of tickets more than I dare say any film star with the possible exception of those that are pretty unattainable (i.e. DeNiro, Pacino, Hanks, Cruise...)

• Like 4

Game of Thrones is the biggest show on TV at the moment and the likes of Emilia Clarke or Kit Harrington (in addition to the likes of TWD's Norman Reedus or Andrew Lincoln or Supernatural's Jared or Jensen) will shift ALOT of tickets so I wouldn't underestimate the pulling power in addition it could by Bryan Cranston or Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad) who again will shift a lot of tickets more than I dare say any film star with the possible exception of those that are pretty unattainable (i.e. DeNiro, Pacino, Hanks, Cruise...)

I think that what Raylenth was getting at is that this guest is appearing in association with Cineworld so is more likely to be film related.

• Like 2

It could be a voice actor from the Secret Life of Pets - Steve Coogan?

I've heard he's not much of a signer and only does in character (similar to John C. Reiley or Ronnie Barker) I guess even if he is trying to play it straight the attachment of being Alan Partridge is too much.

I wouldn't even know where to begin as far as speculation is concerned-- really, it could be anybody. Any names I throw out there would probably be wrong so I'm just going to sit tight and try not to gnaw off my own hands in anticipation until tomorrow evening.

I think that what Raylenth was getting at is that this guest is appearing in association with Cineworld so is more likely to be film related.

Yes, that's what I meant. I know Kit and Emilia have done films but the way it's being announced says to me a big film actor. It doesn't mean it won't be them, as Rogue says they are big draws, it's just they way I think it sounds.

Of course as it's in conjunction with Cineworld it could be the winner of national usher of the year.

• Like 1

I wouldn't even know where to begin as far as speculation is concerned-- really, it could be anybody. Any names I throw out there would probably be wrong so I'm just going to sit tight and try not to gnaw off my own hands in anticipation until tomorrow evening.

Gosh Tanith, you've updated your picture.....I'm not sure how to say this but you're looking a bit peaky, have you over done the potatoes? You're looking a bit potzombish. :whistling:

Gosh Tanith, you've updated your picture.....I'm not sure how to say this but you're looking a bit peaky, have you over done the potatoes? You're looking a bit potzombish. :whistling:

This is where the vampire/faerie hybrid comes into play... I'm no longer the pixelated Hylian princess. But you know what they say-- a potato a day keeps the pixels away. (Yes-- they absolutely do say this. I didn't make it up.)

• Like 1

It could be a voice actor from the Secret Life of Pets - Steve Coogan?

I've heard he's not much of a signer and only does in character (similar to John C. Reiley or Ronnie Barker) I guess even if he is trying to play it straight the attachment of being Alan Partridge is too much.

Aha!

I see that Charles Dance is in the new Ghostbusters, which is coming out at the right time.

Well i haven't decided yet if im going or not this time around. The guests this time just dont cut it for me like the way last years did it would be cool to meet Ron Perlman, Matthew Lillard and Jamie Kennedy but its just not enough for me to book a flight ticket and pay for a hotel room, BUT if it where Jeff Goldblum, well id be there in a heart beat ;)

• Like 1

Okay guys: if you think you have a clue, hint or exact Information coming from any source - I don't care if it's a friend working for Cineworld, someone from the Office of the Prime Minister or the guest's grandmother: please do not post it here. Even vague hints of any sort spoil the fun.

Fine print: I myself do not have Information if this guest is male, female, an animal, a plant or... I was going to say ghostly appearance, but as Ghostbusters was mentioned I'll leave that out, or someone will insist I am giving clues after all. :lol: