Announcement Tomorrow

Sorry to break it to you guys, but there is no way this will be Bill. I'd love to be wrong (he is the number 1 guy I'd love to meet) but Bill doesn't do these sorts of events. He has no real agent and never properly commits to anything. Even on Lost In Translation they had no idea if he would actually do the film until he turned up on set! If he does go to a comic con, he's more likely to just turn up by himself without being booked and any signatures from him are more likely to say Miley Cyrus these days!

It could be a voice actor from the Secret Life of Pets - Steve Coogan?

I've heard he's not much of a signer and only does in character (similar to John C. Reiley or Ronnie Barker) I guess even if he is trying to play it straight the attachment of being Alan Partridge is too much.

Coogan is really nice and signs happily when not in character... Doubt it is him for this but if you think you have a chance to meet him anywhere, take it.

• Like 1

Edit: There are 5 dots before the letter N. If you replace each dot with a letter, you can fit in 'Tarza' and 'n' would be the last letter. So...Alexander Skarsgard?

SM on Twitter 'As I'm feeling generous, here's a letter from tonight's guest.. It's..... n!'

Edited by Sam_Carter96