Announcement Tomorrow

For those who haven't seen, on Twitter SM have said that there will be a "great new guest announcement" at 7pm Tues 14th and that it is in association with Cineworld. The announcement will be done on the Cineworld Facebook page.

Edited by Wrong Name

oohhhhh I cant wait!!!! I wish I had seen this at 6.45 2moz. will it be a diamond guest?

I posted as much info as they gave out on Twitter. We'll have to wait and see!

Thanks wrong name, this is great I wonder what it is lol I hope its a guest or maybe a comp to win some great goodies

I think it'll be someone who's in a big summer movie, and they'll be promoting it at the event. Maybe someone from Star Trek, Legend of Tarzan, Ghostbusters or Suicide Squad.

Edit 1: Is it definitely just one guest?

Edit 2: Just realised Margot Robbie is in Legend of Tarzan and Suicide Squad. She'd be very popular.

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 2

oohhhhh I cant wait!!!! I wish I had seen this at 6.45 2moz. will it be a diamond guest?

I posted as much info as they gave out on Twitter. We'll have to wait and see!

Thanks wrong name, this is great I wonder what it is lol I hope its a guest or maybe a comp to win some great goodies

Sorry, just checked, I did miss out a word , it is a new guest. I'll edit my first post.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

I think it'll be someone who's in a big summer movie, and they'll be promoting it at the event. Maybe someone from Star Trek, Legend of Tarzan, Ghostbusters or Suicide Squad.

Edit 2: Just realised Margot Robbie is in Legend of Tarzan and Suicide Squad. She'd be very popular.

As i say, you now have as much info as me.

Saw that announcement on SM fb page as well, annoucement on Cineworld exclusively, nothing official on the forums....

It's probably a guest promoting a movie release in July, exciting news, what are the movies being released this summer.....

I think it could be (wild guesses) Simon Pegg for Star Trek or Ricky Gervais for life on the road

As i say, you now have as much info as me.

Yeah I know, i'd already seen the announcement tweets :P The 'is it definitely just one guest?' was just an open question for us all to consider :dance:

Benedict cumberbatch

Hah, I wish, I'd fight you all off if it was :whistling: . Doubt it would be him though as he hasn't got anything coming out soon.

Actually he has - Dr Strange

That's not until October so LFCC might be a little early for the cast to start promoting, but you never know!

Benedict cumberbatch

Hah, I wish, I'd fight you all off if it was :whistling: . Doubt it would be him though as he hasn't got anything coming out soon.

Actually he has - Dr Strange

That's not until October so LFCC might be a little early for the cast to start promoting, but you never know!

That was my thought.