Announcement Tomorrow

SeaN Bean? Not a chance, I know, as I think he hasn't been to a Comic Con before and don't think is in any big movie coming soon but... hey, a woman may dream, lol

Edited by KarenRoss

Evangeline or Naveen then maybe?

With Cineworld bringing the guest, I think it will be a film star. Neither Naveen or Evangeline have any films coming out this year. I'd partticularly LOVE to meet Evangeline but but I doubt it

Just to point out, no one has said that this guest has a movie coming out, it could still be anyone

With Cineworld bringing the guest, I think it will be a film star. Neither Naveen or Evangeline have any films coming out this year. I'd partticularly LOVE to meet Evangeline but but I doubt it

Good point, I thought of that only after I'd posted it!

Just to point out, no one has said that this guest has a movie coming out, it could still be anyone

That's true, it's an assumption that it's to do with the promotion af an upcoming film - I think that's how it normally happens at other events when it's in conjunction with a company like that but doesn't mean it will be I suppose.

'I THINK it will be a film star'. Emphasis on the THINK.

I know that we don't know for sure it's someone with a movie coming out, i'm just making logical assumptions.