Gold Pass included Photo Shoots...

• Showmasters Admin

We are changing the included photo shoots to make things easier for you.

In the current description: You will be able to get 2 photo shoots from the guests of your choice attending the show on the Friday or Sunday that are charging £10, these 2 photo shoots will be free.

You will now be receiving two £10 photo shoot vouchers that you can use on any guests you'd like. They can be used together towards a more expensive guest if you wish. You'll simply take these vouchers to the sales desk to buy the photo shoot(s) of your choice.

The Included Autographs has not changed: You will be able to get 2 in-person autographs from the guests of your choice attending the show on the Friday or Sunday that are charging £10, these 2 autographs will be free.

• Like 13

good to hear that the photo shoot tickets can be used together to get 1 £20 autographs. will the autograph vouchers/cards be ther same if we wna tto get 1 £20 autograph. Shame the photo/autos arent valied for sat as there is 1 person i REALY want to meet who is only there sat and is £10.

Edited by stargate geek emily

good to hear that the photo shoot tickets can be used together to get 1 £20 autographs. will the autograph vouchers/cards be ther same if we wna tto get 1 £20 autograph.

I think this os just for the photos

Yeah just for photos!

Are you allowing them to be put towards a photoshoot greater in value than £20 and then we would pay the difference?

Say, I wanted a photoshoot with Bill Paxton who is £45.

The two vouchers would leave a balance of £25 needing to be paid in cash or is that a no no?

Easier for us....or is it because you've only managed to get 2 10 pound photoshoot guests for the Sunday only thus they'd get swamped by gold pass holders... :whistling:

Bummer we'll have to queue at the sales desk to use them, as you've guessed from my previous conversations, I don't like queueing much, thus I try to avoid it as much as I can :P but besides this, it is a welcome change. Too bad the same is not done for the auto's, but that's probably because you have way more guests doing auto's at 10 pounds...

Since there is only one person I'd get a 10 pound autograph from, can I use both autograph vouchers to get 2 autographs from 1 10 pound guest?

• Showmasters Admin

Are you allowing them to be put towards a photoshoot greater in value than £20 and then we would pay the difference?

Say, I wanted a photoshoot with Bill Paxton who is £45.

The two vouchers would leave a balance of £25 needing to be paid in cash or is that a no no?

Yes this is fine. You can use the £20 towards a more expensive photo shoot if you'd like.