Gold Pass included Photo Shoots...

when and where do we get the vouchers? Before entry on Friday?

If I understood correctly they'll be given out in line along with the wristbands. If there's a change to that we'll try to post here.

Thank you!

Okay, some updates: If you want to put two people's vouchers together to get something more expensive that is possible.

Still waiting on any confirmation on the prop shoots.

Sweet! Extra photoshoot shopping for me! :) Thanks QS for checking on this.

My husband has a gold pass for the weekend and has got the vouchers for the photo shoots. Can I queue up to get photos at the sales desk I have a standard weekend ticket? Husband wants to get a £15 guest photo can he get the £5 back for a prop shoot. TIA

My husband has a gold pass for the weekend and has got the vouchers for the photo shoots. Can I queue up to get photos at the sales desk I have a standard weekend ticket? Husband wants to get a £15 guest photo can he get the £5 back for a prop shoot. TIA

Yes you can. Change won't be given on the vouchers. Maybe use one voucher, pay the 5 pounds extra and you both get the prop shoot done?

Thank you for finding that one out QS but curveball question there are 4 prop shoots I would like Friday so that would be the £20 but I'm guessing as there split up in times that would cause a problem as you said no change? Any advice?

You're coming alone? My only idea would be to find a "partner" - you go together on one of your vouchers and for the next one on one of theirs.

• Like 1

Probably too much effort needed to arrange it, but maybe an idea to give 5 pound vouchers as change or give 4 5 pound vouchers instead of 2 10 pound vouchers so they can be used on the prop shoots...?

Too short notice probably. It wasn't the original plan that the vouchers can be used for something else.

it's so unfortunate, that the autograph vouchers can not be used in the same way. The only persons of interest for those are attending on Saturday only :(
but I bet others will know how to use them. Anyway, a good thing. Thank you!

I have question which I hope has not already been asked. My husband and I both have gold passes, I have only been able to find 2 £10 autographs Gemma and Colette. As we have four £10 vouchers are there any other guests charging £10 to not have to same two each, i have looked through all the guests twice now and can only find two? We are sorted on the photo voucher front as we can upgrade to more expensive guests. We do appreciate the £40 but are struggling to use it effectively. Can we not pay the extra £5 on them as there are loads of £15 guests? This gives us much more choice and another £20 to the guests.

I have question which I hope has not already been asked. My husband and I both have gold passes, I have only been able to find 2 £10 autographs Gemma and Colette. As we have four £10 vouchers are there any other guests charging £10 to not have to same two each, i have looked through all the guests twice now and can only find two? We are sorted on the photo voucher front as we can upgrade to more expensive guests. We do appreciate the £40 but are struggling to use it effectively. Can we not pay the extra £5 on them as there are loads of £15 guests? This gives us much more choice and another £20 to the guests.

There are a ****load of Star Wars guests who charge 10 pounds too....The third stormtrooper from the left....and the fourth...and the second....and the fifth...but if you're like me and don't care about those autographs much, I'd say do what I'll be doing and get doubles...at least you get to spent more time with the guest you do like while they sign your double auto's...

• Like 1

Thank you for finding that one out QS but curveball question there are 4 prop shoots I would like Friday so that would be the £20 but I'm guessing as there split up in times that would cause a problem as you said no change? Any advice?

You're coming alone? My only idea would be to find a "partner" - you go together on one of your vouchers and for the next one on one of theirs.

Only day I'm not coming alone is Saturday lol so can't use them lol but I'll make use of them they wont go to waste thanks QS I owe you a drink 100%

There are a ****load of Star Wars guests who charge 10 pounds too....The third stormtrooper from the left....and the fourth...and the second....and the fifth...but if you're like me and don't care about those autographs much, I'd say do what I'll be doing and get doubles...at least you get to spent more time with the guest you do like while they sign your double auto's...

Thanks for that, I know I will be shot for this but I never even thought to look at the Star Wars guests, I am a horror girl! I have found three of interest so I will double up on my favourite with the husband. There is no easy way to look through the auto prices without clicking on each guest so I literally was looking through names I know. Always happy to get a freebie so not complaining and would have been happy to pay £5 top ups on the vouchers if it was allowed. Excited! :)

• Moderators

Thanks for that, I know I will be shot for this but I never even thought to look at the Star Wars guests, I am a horror girl! I have found three of interest so I will double up on my favourite with the husband. There is no easy way to look through the auto prices without clicking on each guest so I literally was looking through names I know. Always happy to get a freebie so not complaining and would have been happy to pay £5 top ups on the vouchers if it was allowed. Excited! :)

This thread also lists all of the autograph and photo prices for the guests, much faster way to check :)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84940

• Like 1

No prob. I think there were also a few Aliens guests charging 10 pounds...Maybe a bit more in your alley, but not sure which were those again....Personally I'm more into Doctor Who, GoT, Star Trek and yes, even into Star Wars (will even cosplay a character from Star Wars at the event), but the only one of all the 10 pound guests, and yes, I did check every guest announced, to me for an auto was Gemma Whelan...and my wife, who has a gold pass too, found no one interesting at all...so I'll be getting four of Gemma's auto's....even though I met her at another event already and have her auto already laying in front of me as we speak...lol.

I do hate to watse a good voucher I paid for though, so hopefully it'll at least give me some time to chit chat a bit with Gemma while she's signing all those auto's lol

Edited by Vhiper

This thread also lists all of the autograph and photo prices for the guests, much faster way to check :)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84940

Thanks! wish I had seen this earlier, so many pages on all the posts, I do try to keep up but I am new at this! I will have a good look at that now :)

Bearing in mind Sunday is sold out and therefore just as busy as Saturday, it's a shame there is still a Saturday restriction. Still - hopefully this will be rectified next year. Looks like poor Gemma is going to be multi-signing for all the GP folks all day - no one else will get to see her!!

• Like 1