Latest Guest Announcement - SIGOURNEY WEAVER

I've noticed a lot of photoshoots are selling out on the ticket website. I'm going to get the diamond pass, But I can only attend on the Saturday. So will I still get a photoshoot with Sigourney on the Saturday guaranteed still or will I miss out?

The exact procedures for Diamond Passes will be announced shortly. Sigourney is still on batch 1 of the Diamond Pases though. So even if her tickets are split like Michael's you should - stress the "should" - be called on Saturday for your photo.

I've noticed a lot of photoshoots are selling out on the ticket website. I'm going to get the diamond pass, But I can only attend on the Saturday. So will I still get a photoshoot with Sigourney on the Saturday guaranteed still or will I miss out?

The exact procedures for Diamond Passes will be announced shortly. Sigourney is still on batch 1 of the Diamond Pases though. So even if her tickets are split like Michael's you should - stress the "should" - be called on Saturday for your photo.

Ok thanks for the info :smile:

Just like to say thanks to everyone who inputted on my validation issue.

The email has just come and been paid for.

Even says in the email I most likely ticked for the waivers but not the button to add the fee.

Love it when the system works.

Got the same mail today too Hoff, I thought I had paid it but it seems I had forgotten to add it.
And I think I will have my picture with her with an Alien, but not the one from her movies, I'll take my Power Ranger Dalek ( the big ugly yellow one :P ) with me XD

Just can't decide if I should get a photo or not. Not as big as a fan as most people here but she is a huge guest and I do love a lot of her films. Just holding on for a few more days in case anyone else big is announced, while keeping an eye on Eventbrite in case they sell out.

I booked a photo-op for Saturday as I absolutely LOVE Sigourney & she's in my top 5 people i'd like to meet. Not sure on the autograph at the minute. If I do get one it'll be on the Aliens blu-ray I think. Might take the cover just incase and decide on the day ha!

Just can't decide if I should get a photo or not. Not as big as a fan as most people here but she is a huge guest and I do love a lot of her films. Just holding on for a few more days in case anyone else big is announced, while keeping an eye on Eventbrite in case they sell out.

That is exactly what i'm doing apart from I am a massive fan (Aliens is my favourite film) just not sure my budget allows £95 for a single photo when there are so many other great guests I want to meet... Autograph is more important to me personally and hopefully it will be a better experience meeting her at the desk so going for that and if money allows nearer the time I will get one!

Still can't believe shes attending and hopefully I will meet her! :D

Hey guys would anyone think im being hypocritical getting Sigourneys ps and auto when i thought Carrie Fishers ps and auto both £60 was too much last year and didn't want to get them ? Whereas im paying £95 twice for a ps and auto with Sigourney lol!

What does it matter what anyone else thinks? If you think it's worth it, do it, if not, don't. Simple as that. I've bought a diamond pass and am very happy and will probably be getting extra autos on top. I know some people will think I'm nuts, does it bother me? not in the slightest. Do what you feel is reasonable and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

• Like 1

Hey guys would anyone think im being hypocritical getting Sigourneys ps and auto when i thought Carrie Fishers ps and auto both £60 was too much last year and didn't want to get them ? Whereas im paying £95 twice for a ps and auto with Sigourney lol!

Agree to buy the ones that you think are appropriate. If you're a massive Aliens/Ghostbusters/Avatar/etc fan then £95 to meet SW might seem like a bargain. If you're not then it probably won't! It really is down to what you like and want.

I've paid for a MJF diamond pass - I don't think that there is anyone else in the world I would pay that much for - doesn't make me a hypocrite, just a BTTF fan!

• Like 1

Wonder if she will be personalizing...probably not....

I certainly hope so

I would doubt it personally. Although the autograph price is high I'd expect her to be very busy and I've found that the majority of "headline guests" don't personalise.

Best go with the attitude that she won't be, and just be pleasantly surprised if she does.

• Like 1

hey everyone.. I'm a huge ghostbusters fan and want a sigorney weaver autograph I'm thinking of what to get signed..

I have a a3 size VIGO picture framed on my wall.. Would it be cool for sigorney to sign this for me?

I am 50/50 on wether this is relevant enough to sigorney??

hey everyone.. I'm a huge ghostbusters fan and want a sigorney weaver autograph I'm thinking of what to get signed..

I have a a3 size VIGO picture framed on my wall.. Would it be cool for sigorney to sign this for me?

I am 50/50 on wether this is relevant enough to sigorney??

If it's a film that means a lot to you, then go ahead get it. Shouldn't the decision be down to you rather than anonymous members on a forum?

• Like 1

Was just having a browse through Queen_Sindels super helpful FAQ topic and noticed something mentioned about autographs.

I'm taking an Ellen Ripley poster that I've always wanted signed by Sigourney Weaver. (Never thought it would actually happen! :P) It's by a digital artist here in Scotland and is fantastic, however, it is NOT official Alien merch. Does anybody know if SW prefers not to sign non-official merchandise?

I'll have my Nostromo Boxset with me as well as a back-up, but am keeping fingers and toes crossed that she won't have an issue with signing the artwork.