Latest Guest Announcement - SIGOURNEY WEAVER

Boom!!! :YAHOO:

WP_20150707_19_26_42_Pro.jpg

I have the same statue (and a Diamond pass too!). The game sucked but the statue's awesome!

Out of pure nostalgia, I didn't mind the game. But yeah it wasn't the best the franchise has seen in a video game.

Alien Isolation on the other hand is beyond amazing. Loved playing that one.

I still have the facehugger that came with the AVP game.

• Like 1

I have the same statue (and a Diamond pass too!). The game sucked but the statue's awesome!

Out of pure nostalgia, I didn't mind the game. But yeah it wasn't the best the franchise has seen in a video game.

I've got the AVP facehugger too! I haven't gotten round to Isolation just yet. I don't tend to play as much as I used to. I've only heard good things so I imagine I'll get round to it at some point. Edited by Wrong Name

• Moderators

I've got the AVP facehugger too! I haven't gotten round to Isolation just yet. I don't tend to play as much as I used to. I've only heard good things so I imagine I'll get round to it at some point.

I'll jump on the bandwagon as well, I don't play anywhere near as much as I used to but I did get isolation and thought it was excellent

Hello, I've asked this before but didn't get a response. But I just got an email saying that Batch 1 diamond pass holders are having both photos on Saturday. PLEASE could it be possible to get one of the photos on Sunday? I paid a lot of money for my pass and really wanted to be wearing different clothes in the two photos.

Hello, I've asked this before but didn't get a response. But I just got an email saying that Batch 1 diamond pass holders are having both photos on Saturday. PLEASE could it be possible to get one of the photos on Sunday? I paid a lot of money for my pass and really wanted to be wearing different clothes in the two photos.

As the email says, speak to crew to see if they can help.

I'd like to get an answer from Showmasters before the event as it will affect what I wear on the day so be a bit too late when I turn up. On the day in the past I've always found the crew to be very helpful though so hoping it won't be a problem.

I'd like to get an answer from Showmasters before the event as it will affect what I wear on the day so be a bit too late when I turn up. On the day in the past I've always found the crew to be very helpful though so hoping it won't be a problem.

Then you will be better off emailing Showmasters directly.

I haven't received my diamond pass yet like others have, I bought batch 1 the day they went on sale. Any chance I can get my tracking number so I can check the delivery status of it? Cheers.

You'd probably need to contact the shop for that, the mods won't have access to the posting information.

Hi there,

I'm in exactly the same boat because I'm in costume on the Saturday so I'd like my photos on the Sunday instead. I e-mailed showmasters directly and they have been really helpful. Don't worry if you don't get an immediate response as they're very busy right now.

Hi there,

I'm in exactly the same boat because I'm in costume on the Saturday so I'd like my photos on the Sunday instead. I e-mailed showmasters directly and they have been really helpful. Don't worry if you don't get an immediate response as they're very busy right now.

Thanks that's really helpful to know! I was wanting to Cosplay for power loader but not the other one. Did you use the shop @ show masters email address?

The mods can't answer any order questions, sorry. You need to order the shop@showmastersevents.com address.

Any day changes need to be approved by crew as stated a number of times. I really can't promise the office being able to help there.

So if it's not the mods or the shop how do I contact the crew? I have spent hundreds of pounds on the pass surely there is someone I can talk to about it? I can't imagine the crew will turn me away on the Sunday but with the cost of the passes I want to make sure I'm going to get everything I bought.

So if it's not the mods or the shop how do I contact the crew? I have spent hundreds of pounds on the pass surely there is someone I can talk to about it? I can't imagine the crew will turn me away on the Sunday but with the cost of the passes I want to make sure I'm going to get everything I bought.

EDIT: E-Mail the shop please, that seems to be the confirmed way to go now after all.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

After seeing they have allocated 30 mins each day for MJF diamond passes for autos, so probably about 45 minutes per day (roughly) for Sigourney as she isn't there on the Friday... Bit more hope for getting her auto now especially I get there early with my gold pass! Only 8 days to go! :D

After seeing they have allocated 30 mins each day for MJF diamond passes for autos, so probably about 45 minutes per day (roughly) for Sigourney as she isn't there on the Friday... Bit more hope for getting her auto now especially I get there early with my gold pass! Only 8 days to go! :D

I think Sigourney will be signing more than this otherwise it would have been mentioned on the Diamond Pass email (and it wasn't). MJF is restricted due to his illness but I would imagine the other Diamond Pass guests will be signing throughout the day as usual (although they will have long periods out of action whilst doing shoots, talks etc.)

Think you both have misunderstood what I meant as it wasn't meant to be a bad thing entirely the opposite, hard to get across what I mean on the forum sometimes!

So will refrain from making another comment and scaring people lol

I think what only_jay was saying was that only 45mins of Sigourney's signing time will be taken up by Diamond passes so there will be plenty of time for non-diamond attendees to get an auto from her.

Edited by Wrong Name

I think what only_jay was saying was that only 45mins of Sigourney's signing time will be taken up by Diamond passes so there will be plenty of time for non-diamond attendees to get an auto from her.

Bingo! I know this isn't accurate though, was just a thought! haha

• Like 1

You definitely sounded like you were expecting a total signing time of 45 minutes for her... Little snowballs like that usually turn into an avalanche within 2 minutes at the moment. :lol:

You definitely sounded like you were expecting a total signing time of 45 minutes for her... Little snowballs like that usually turn into an avalanche within 2 minutes at the moment. :lol:

Haha will watch what I say next time ;)