Latest Guest Announcement - SIGOURNEY WEAVER

• Moderators

Was just having a browse through Queen_Sindels super helpful FAQ topic and noticed something mentioned about autographs.

I'm taking an Ellen Ripley poster that I've always wanted signed by Sigourney Weaver. (Never thought it would actually happen! :P) It's by a digital artist here in Scotland and is fantastic, however, it is NOT official Alien merch. Does anybody know if SW prefers not to sign non-official merchandise?

I'll have my Nostromo Boxset with me as well as a back-up, but am keeping fingers and toes crossed that she won't have an issue with signing the artwork.

As nothing has been posted I would say you would be fine, usually with that type of thing we would hear before hand and it would be posted.

• Like 3

Was just having a browse through Queen_Sindels super helpful FAQ topic and noticed something mentioned about autographs.

I'm taking an Ellen Ripley poster that I've always wanted signed by Sigourney Weaver. (Never thought it would actually happen! :P) It's by a digital artist here in Scotland and is fantastic, however, it is NOT official Alien merch. Does anybody know if SW prefers not to sign non-official merchandise?

I'll have my Nostromo Boxset with me as well as a back-up, but am keeping fingers and toes crossed that she won't have an issue with signing the artwork.

As nothing has been posted I would say you would be fine, usually with that type of thing we would hear before hand and it would be posted.

Thanks yet again! Fail to prepare, prepare to fail and all that.

• Like 1

Very well said! Im a MASSIVE Ghostbusters fan so it wasn't something i had to think about! Aphoto with her and hopefully a signed photo of her as dana/zuul will go nicely in my gb collection!

Hey guys would anyone think im being hypocritical getting Sigourneys ps and auto when i thought Carrie Fishers ps and auto both £60 was too much last year and didn't want to get them ? Whereas im paying £95 twice for a ps and auto with Sigourney lol!

Agree to buy the ones that you think are appropriate. If you're a massive Aliens/Ghostbusters/Avatar/etc fan then £95 to meet SW might seem like a bargain. If you're not then it probably won't! It really is down to what you like and want.

I've paid for a MJF diamond pass - I don't think that there is anyone else in the world I would pay that much for - doesn't make me a hypocrite, just a BTTF fan!

Is there a reason why batch 1 and 3 are back onsale on the Saturday? despite 2 being sold out? :S

Or is the store playing up! haha

Store playing up. The gremlin causing the issue with the weekend tickets seems to have escaped again. ;)

Maybe you can have Zach Galligan take a look whilst he's over here?!
  • Like 3

Is there a reason why batch 1 and 3 are back onsale on the Saturday? despite 2 being sold out? :S

Or is the store playing up! haha

Store playing up. The gremlin causing the issue with the weekend tickets seems to have escaped again. ;)

Maybe you can have Zach Galligan take a look whilst he's over here?!

Ssshhhh!!! You're spilling our super secret plan! :P

• Like 2

Sigourney's diamond pass is showing 'sold out' - probably needs another batch to add on Evenbrite.

You can tell it's payday today when more tickets are selling out ^_^

There is actually a batch number 2. Its placed under Friday photoshoots at the top :smile:

Sigourney's diamond pass is showing 'sold out' - probably needs another batch to add on Evenbrite.

You can tell it's payday today when more tickets are selling out ^_^

There is actually a batch number 2. Its placed under Friday photoshoots at the top :smile:

Oh yes, so it is. Those damn Gremlins again. :laugh:

I think a perk of a Diamond Pass should be the option to get a personalisation if you want one from the guest that your diamond pass is for.

I agree.

I was disappointed with Stan Lee last year because he rarely acknowledged anyone. I understand they wanted get through to as many people as possible, but it felt like their priority was to make as much money as they can.

I'm hoping those who paid extra for a Diamond Pass will get a more memorable experience. It would be nice if Showmasters gave a time slot for Sigourney Weaver to attend to Diamond Passes only.

• Like 1

Just a confirmation

With Diamond Pass, I have one autograph included and I can buy another (sure) at 75£. If I would like 3 or 4... Possible to have reduction too or it's just for the second one ?

Thanks

• Moderators

Just a confirmation

With Diamond Pass, I have one autograph included and I can buy another (sure) at 75£. If I would like 3 or 4... Possible to have reduction too or it's just for the second one ?

Thanks

It is just the second one that is at a reduced cost.

Ok. Thanks for your back.

It will be possible to buy a second at 75£, and another at 95£ in same time ? Indeed, I would like 4 autographs and I hope to do all in same time...

Thanks for your another back.

Diamond pass question. I've got a batch one diamond pass but as it includes two photos, can we get our photos on different days? I saw somewhere that batch 1 would all be Saturday. But was hoping to cosplay for the powerloader photo and wear normal clothes for the regular photo so wanted to do them on different days. Will this be possible? Thanks