GREAT GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Thursday at 6pm

I just hope it's someone I'm interested in. Other than Christopher Lloyd, the announcements have done nothing for me so far :(

Same here, but I have faith... Although I'm not "feeling" this particular announcement, Well at least we won't have to wait that long to be disappointed ... Or excited , who knows

• Like 2

We have a fantastic guest announcement to make at 6pm on Thursday! :dance:

This person was the lead in several extremely popular tv series' and is a first time guest for any of our Film and Comic Con or Collectormania events!

We hope you like them

We have a fantastic guest announcement to make at 6pm on Thursday! :dance:

This person was the lead in several extremely popular tv series' and is a first time guest for any of our Film and Comic Con or Collectormania events!

We hope you like them! :smile:

This person was the lead in several extremely popular tv series

Hoping Lee Majors

and is a first time guest for any of our Film and Comic Con or Collectormania events

Which makes me think they might have appeared in a Massive Event Convention

Interesting. "The lead in several tv shows..." That suggests to me it's likely someone who's been around for quite a while. We don't know if they are male or female though. I'm going with David Duchovny as he's over due for coming over here. It could be David Boreanaz too as I don't believe he's done a Showmasters event. He has done other signings over here but it doesn't mention anything about them not having already been over here.

My other slightly wilder guess would be that perhaps it could be a voice actor.

I am hoping for either on of the two actors you have mentioned. Hoping David Duchovny to be honest!

I'm not trying to bring up the names of any other events or conventions, but in the original post it says 'first time guest for any of our Film and Comic Con or Collectormania events'. Does this mean they have done some form of event, convention or signing before? (Just not a SM one)

I'd like it to be Peter Capaldi or Andrew Lincoln but the only shows they've been in that are 'extremely popular' are the ones they are still in now. The first post seems to suggest a number of 'extremely popular' shows.

Don't forget Andrew was in This Life, Teachers and Afterlife before TWD - all very popular in their own right and he was a main character in each of those....I know deep down it won't be him as he doesn't seem to want to do a con over here but I am wishing and hoping anyway!

• Like 1

I'm not trying to bring up the names of any other events or conventions, but in the original post it says 'first time guest for any of our Film and Comic Con or Collectormania events'. Does this mean they have done some form of event, convention or signing before? (Just not a SM one)

I'd like it to be Peter Capaldi or Andrew Lincoln but the only shows they've been in that are 'extremely popular' are the ones they are still in now. The first post seems to suggest a number of 'extremely popular' shows.

Don't forget Andrew was in This Life, Teachers and Afterlife before TWD - all very popular in their own right and he was a main character in each of those....I know deep down it won't be him as he doesn't seem to want to do a con over here but I am wishing and hoping anyway!

Yeah, I know he was in those, it's just I wouldn't class them as 'extremely popular' as the first post states. I could be wrong. I just think if it was Andrew they'd mention something about him being in a popular tv show now currently. The way the post is worded suggests that they were popular shows when they were on, as if they have finished/ended now.

• Like 1