GREAT GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Thursday at 6pm

They were probably just logged in under that and couldn't be bothered to change it..

Or it could be a clue :whistling:

Oooh maybe.

Although everything's a clue.

"There's two spaces between the last letter and the full stop! Two? Space? Star Trek. Next Generation. PATRICK STEWART!"

If it's Patrick Steward, I'll have to be careful I don't damage my savings too much while I slam the piggiebank into dust :angel:

Lets not get my hopes up too much lol

:lol: he's already been before anyway so it can't be :(

That's why my hopes were not high ;) yet, I'd defiantly break the bank for him. He's pretty much at the top of my wish list...Didn't get the chance (and honour) before to meet him unfortunately...Here's to hoping he'll do a con reachable for me soon! :)

Oooh, I've just thought of another person it could be....Kaley Cuoco. Aside from Big Bang Theory, she's been a main character in Charmed (all be it for one season) and 8 Simple Rules... which were both pretty big shows. Plus Jason was over visiting the Big Bang Theory set the other year ;-)

• Like 3

I'm not trying to bring up the names of any other events or conventions, but in the original post it says 'first time guest for any of our Film and Comic Con or Collectormania events'. Does this mean they have done some form of event, convention or signing before? (Just not a SM one)

I'd like it to be Peter Capaldi or Andrew Lincoln but the only shows they've been in that are 'extremely popular' are the ones they are still in now. The first post seems to suggest a number of 'extremely popular' shows.

Martin Freeman

BBenedict cumberbatch (this might be a long Shot since he is announced )

Lucy lui

Jonny Lee Miller

Theese are my guesses. Other names that are announced are very posible. But guessing what others has are not fun :) although Peter Capaldi is a very good suggestion.

oh go on i'll have a guess too- how about- Natalie Dormer- she cancelled last year and i don't believe she rescheduled at a sm show last year and there always seen to be plenty of "throne" guests at LFCC.

thou i would really love it if it was-- David Duchovny

I'm more and more convinced by the emphasys on "never did a LFCC or Collectormania" (instead of "it's a first timer for us") it's going to be RDA. Stargate was/is extremely popular, as well as McGyver in its time.

He's done many signings in Europe and around the world, including a Massive Events con, but never attended a Collectormania or LFCC.

Edited by God L'Eponge
  • Like 3