Big guest announcement at 7pm on Monday 2nd

Is there any clue in here ???? Can any of you figure out anything out of this....

in the previous past for big guests SM always included hints pointing to the guest... (Bttf, Friday the 13th)

After reading and reading this post over and over again what strikes me is that it is announced as a big guest, but then SM wants to announce "THEM" on Monday. ?!?!?!

Last year they didn't really give any hints as to who they were going to announce. It's nice that they have with some this year but don't always count on it. They usually use the term 'Them' when saying that they will announce someone soon so they don't give away the gender of the guest and makes the guessing harder!

• Like 1

OMG excited to know, hate these waiting games I wanna know now lol!!

Any of the Doctors from Doctor Who, Anyone from Sherlock, Anyone from Walking Dead in fact anyone from my sig would be excellent lol it would be a really nice surprise if it was a voice actor/developer seeing as we lack those each and every event lol

If it's MJF, please don't let it become the cluster f*ck that was Stan Lee, and limit the number of diamond ticket, or let him be a diamond guest only. He's very poorly so IF it is him, please have the provisions in place!

I think that's the point of the Diamond tickets, to avoid what happened with Stan Lee last year.

What I mean is, you'll only get to meet him via a diamond ticket. Might seem unfair to some but last year was just insane

Hmmmmm, there was a post only on Facebook about something coming this Sunday related to BTTF, if we don't see anything today this means, the Monday big guest would be "it". Then again I do agree MJ Fox would definitely be a diamond guest, not a "big guest".

To me a big guest would have nothing to do with BTTF, so it's either gonna be our first diamond guest as MJ Fox.... And that would be just awesome....

Or someone from another universe, .... Hmmmm big guest, to me Ron Perlman would fell into that category..... And that would be awesome as well....

In any case, can't wait...

I'm pretty sure the post on Facebook is about raising money for the MJF Foundation and that announcement hasn't happened yet. Sunday's not over yet! Also I believe (although I was not there) that Ron Perlman has been to a past Showmasters event so he wouldn't be a first timer.

If it's MJF, please don't let it become the cluster f*ck that was Stan Lee, and limit the number of diamond ticket, or let him be a diamond guest only. He's very poorly so IF it is him, please have the provisions in place!

I think that's the point of the Diamond tickets, to avoid what happened with Stan Lee last year.

What I mean is, you'll only get to meet him via a diamond ticket. Might seem unfair to some but last year was just insane

Hmmmmm, there was a post only on Facebook about something coming this Sunday related to BTTF, if we don't see anything today this means, the Monday big guest would be "it". Then again I do agree MJ Fox would definitely be a diamond guest, not a "big guest".

To me a big guest would have nothing to do with BTTF, so it's either gonna be our first diamond guest as MJ Fox.... And that would be just awesome....

Or someone from another universe, .... Hmmmm big guest, to me Ron Perlman would fell into that category..... And that would be awesome as well....

I'm pretty sure the post on Facebook is about raising money for the MJF Foundation and that announcement hasn't happened yet. Sunday's not over yet! Also I believe (although I was not there) that Ron Perlman has been to a past Showmasters event so he wouldn't be a first timer.

True , I forgot that Ron Perlman attended before, it was way before I started attending myself, so probably not him this time, but would be awesome if he is announced sometimes before the event.

• Like 1

Showmasters used to always leave clues about guests. Shame they don't do it anymore as it was really fun.

They still do, just not every time. Who knows, when the guest is announced maybe we'll see that there was a clue in the message that we haven't noticed? Or maybe someone already has and we've dismissed it!?

Please be Walt & Jesse ...... And maybe get Hank over as well to stop the spread of blue meth around London.

I too hope it would be this, but if it was then the title would read "Big Guest's" rather then "Big Guest" so any chance of a double hit seems very unlikely...

Please be Walt & Jesse ...... And maybe get Hank over as well to stop the spread of blue meth around London.

I too hope it would be this, but if it was then the title would read "Big Guest's" rather then "Big Guest" so any chance of a double hit seems very unlikely...

It does say THEM in the post mate so there is hope for the pair

It does say THEM in the post mate so there is hope for the pair

'Them' just eliminates disclosing gender,

Big guest announcement for LFCC

Its a first timer guest.

its a European exclusive ( this guest will not be attending any other event in Europe )

Its a great guest and we are very please to be able to announce them for this years LFCC :clap:

See you all on Monday at 7pm

WARNING LONDON IS GOIGN TO BE AMAZING SHOW :thumbup:

Jason

Is it this person's first time at just a SM event, or their first time at ANY event (ie have they done events before?)

About the European exclusive, do you just mean they won't be attending another event in Europe this year?

• Like 1

is the ( this guest will not be doing any other event in Europe) mean they are never doing a showmaster or any other event in Europe again do you think or just not this year? i wonder. i look forward to finding out who this is. Hope its someone really big i want to meet.

Edited by stargate geek emily

I appreciate English is not your first language so apologies if the following comes over rude.

The announcement that they have advised being announced today states "how you can get involved in the fight against Parkinson's,have the chance to win AND earn once in a lifetime experiences and get 'Up to 88!' in 2015!". I think you'll find that this is most likely in respect of the Team Fox fundraising event/activities and not an actual guest(s).

Tomorrow's announcement has been confirmed as being a guest so will be a guest.