Big guest announcement at 7pm on Monday 2nd

I am just glad I got my entry tickets for the sat if this is a one dayer and its for sat I could see Saturday selling out but I hope its either Sylvester Stallone Bill Paxton or Andrew Lincoln any way roll on tomorrow

• Like 1

If it's MJF, please don't let it become the cluster f*ck that was Stan Lee, and limit the number of diamond ticket, or let him be a diamond guest only. He's very poorly so IF it is him, please have the provisions in place!

I think that's the point of the Diamond tickets, to avoid what happened with Stan Lee last year.

• Like 1

If it's MJF, please don't let it become the cluster f*ck that was Stan Lee, and limit the number of diamond ticket, or let him be a diamond guest only. He's very poorly so IF it is him, please have the provisions in place!

I think that's the point of the Diamond tickets, to avoid what happened with Stan Lee last year.

What I mean is, you'll only get to meet him via a diamond ticket. Might seem unfair to some but last year was just insane

What I mean is, you'll only get to meet him via a diamond ticket. Might seem unfair to some but last year was just insane

They did say when they first announced the tickets that for some of the Diamond guests this might be the case so I'd imagine if MJF was announced he's be Diamond only. Although saying that it really is down to the guest and their team for them to decide what they think the they are capable of. This was the case with Stan Lee last year. Showmasters didn't demand he do things, it was his team who agreed to everything and they should have known better.

Hmmmmm, there was a post only on Facebook about something coming this Sunday related to BTTF, if we don't see anything today this means, the Monday big guest would be "it". Then again I do agree MJ Fox would definitely be a diamond guest, not a "big guest".

To me a big guest would have nothing to do with BTTF, so it's either gonna be our first diamond guest as MJ Fox.... And that would be just awesome....

Or someone from another universe, .... Hmmmm big guest, to me Ron Perlman would fell into that category..... And that would be awesome as well....

In any case, can't wait...

• Like 1

Hmmmmm, there was a post only on Facebook about something coming this Sunday related to BTTF, if we don't see anything today this means, the Monday big guest would be "it". Then again I do agree MJ Fox would definitely be a diamond guest, not a "big guest".

To me a big guest would have nothing to do with BTTF, so it's either gonna be our first diamond guest as MJ Fox.... And that would be just awesome....

Or someone from another universe, .... Hmmmm big guest, to me Ron Perlman would fell into that category..... And that would be awesome as well....

In any case, can't wait...

I'm pretty sure the post on Facebook is about raising money for the MJF Foundation and that announcement hasn't happened yet. Sunday's not over yet! Also I believe (although I was not there) that Ron Perlman has been to a past Showmasters event so he wouldn't be a first timer.

I agree, he shakes aloy on TV interviews, god knows what he'd be like for this convention if it was him

I have to ask, John Barrowman in Asda? Was he shopping or at a signing? Lol.

He was doing a signing 😂 really need to edit is as people think i casually psssed him whilr he was shoping 😂

• Like 1

I agree, he shakes aloy on TV interviews, god knows what he'd be like for this convention if it was him

I have to ask, John Barrowman in Asda? Was he shopping or at a signing? Lol.

He was doing a signing really need to edit is as people think i casually psssed him whilr he was shoping

Haha you'd be surprised! Where I work I've seen Peter Andre, Lousie Redknapp, the guy from Bargain Hunt and Ross Noble. Nothing overly exciting, but maybe one day it'll be Arnie lol

Is there any clue in here ???? Can any of you figure out anything out of this....

in the previous past for big guests SM always included hints pointing to the guest... (Bttf, Friday the 13th)

After reading and reading this post over and over again what strikes me is that it is announced as a big guest, but then SM wants to announce "THEM" on Monday. ?!?!?!

So it seems we have one or two big guests, not Diamond... Obviously if there is more than one guest they would be related somehow ... Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul ? That would be out of this world... But they would definitely be Diamond guests....

Can't figure this out, arrggghhh, can't wait for Monday 7pm.

Them them them them THEM !!!!!!

Edited by mrvega