new event announcement will be coming tomorrow keep an eye on forum

As showmasters are a business, they will always be expanding, I would love to see a specific Star Wars con, even if it was over 2 days like DST, a specific Doctor who con (new and old together) and a game of thrones con, although i reckon it would be difficult to do one of them as there already is one somewhere (not saying where) ;) although i'd be so happy if it was!!!

Or a con like LFCC just not in london, maybe north west or something, or Essex ;)

I would love a horror con like the ones in the US but having to fly in almost every guest and with a limited fan base means I don't think it would happen. But I would love it to be Collectormania Cardiff that was rumoured many times over the years :)

Collectormania Cardiff would be awesome - purely for the fact that I wouldn't have to suffer a 3 hour train ride to get there :P

A Cardiff Con from SM would be AWESOME! Saves a lot on travel which would mean more funds for the show! :D

Win, win really??

Here's hoping! Exciting all the same!! :D

As showmasters are a business, they will always be expanding, I would love to see a specific Star Wars con, even if it was over 2 days like DST, a specific Doctor who con (new and old together) and a game of thrones con, although i reckon it would be difficult to do one of them as there already is one somewhere (not saying where) ;) although i'd be so happy if it was!!!

Or a con like LFCC just not in london, maybe north west or something, or Essex ;)

We already have a Star Wars con with Empire day which is already planned for 2 days next year :)

Please tell me you are working on a whole different event for next year's 50th anniversary of Doctor Who! I will only be living in this country for the next 3-4 years and I am determined to meet David Tennant while I am here!!

To be honest, whilst I'd attend one in the right location, the market place is pretty crowded for Doctor Who events. The next 18 months are going to be a nightmare for some of us. I provisionally know of about 20 I want to attend already. I'll probably retire after that.

Like I said, I am trying to get my fill on these before we move back to the states where the conventions usually leave a lot to be desired!

Best suggestion is join a Doctor Who forum, like Gallifrey Base.

• Like 1

A new event announcement? Olympics related? Goa'uld Synchronised Swimming? GOT Bobsleigh (Winterfell All Year Winter Olympics)? LOTR Olympic Archery (5 rings to rule them all)? X-Files Boxing (the booth is out there)? Star Trek Warp Field Hockey ("it's ice Jim, but not as we know it!").

• Moderators

I know it's a pain but can we try to keep the forum clear of hints and asking for info about other events etc.

There are a lot of other sites out there and easy to find stuff on Google anyway.

Edited by DavidB

I know it's a pain but can we try to keep the forum clear of hints and asking for info about other events etc.

There are a lot of other sites out there and easy to find stuff on Google anyway.

Well, by releasing threads like 'We Will soon have a great announcement' or 'keep an eye on the forum'.... Will cause People to ask for hints, speculate etc.

And will sometimes leave people dissapointed cause the speclations went to far or the hopes raised to high.

• Moderators

Well, by releasing threads like 'We Will soon have a great announcement' or 'keep an eye on the forum'.... Will cause People to ask for hints, speculate etc.

And will sometimes leave people dissapointed cause the speclations went to far or the hopes raised to high.

He wasn't talking about asking for hints or speculating on the event or guest that could be the result of a thread like this one.

He wasn't talking about asking for hints or speculating on the event or guest that could be the result of a thread like this one.

What is David on about then 'coz I am confused? :crying: All I'm seeing is people speculating about the new event? Not none SM events?!!

Ok,

There were posts asking for hints about other non-SM events, that's what David was referring to.

Ah must have missed them....coz I can't see them?!

Edited by johnhuk