new event announcement will be coming tomorrow keep an eye on forum

• Showmasters Admin

New event announcement will be coming tomorrow

we are just putting together the last parts for a new event that we are looking forward to sharing with you all tomorrow so keep an eye on the forum over the day :dance: :dance:

Jason

Edited by Rhianydd
  • Like 2

This sounds like something that needs investigating further. ARE THERE ANY FBI INVESTIGATORS around on the forum???

PS I see you are "shearing" it with us tomorrow. Maybe it is a flock of genetically modified sheep infected with the alien virus

(please don't take any offence to my spelling comment - I did lol when it made me think of the genetically modified sheep though and had to share it).

Look forward to this, much more than my bank manager...

PS Maybe it's an X Files Con with both David and Gillian and [iNSERT FAVOURITE CHARACTERS HERE] appearing lol

Edited by Sir Jim

This sounds like something that needs investigating further. ARE THERE ANY FBI INVESTIGATORS around on the forum???

PS I see you are "shearing" it with us tomorrow. Maybe it is a flock of genetically modified sheep infected with the alien virus

(please don't take any offence to my spelling comment - I did lol when it made me think of the genetically modified sheep though and had to share it).

*Flashes I.D.*

I'm Special Agent Fox- wait I'll save that until Saturday.

Somehow I think whats going to happen is there will be a supply of cannisters piped up to my apartment to which I'll take out my gun and start firing randomly at space age fluorescent flie- I mean, um. Damnit! I- where was I?

• Like 1

*Confused*

A totally new SM event? Or event AT LFCC?

Are we talking a new con being announced or *hopefully* the cast shot with the throne for the GoT guests?

Actually this is a very good point, is it something happening over LFCC since this was actually posted in the LFCC forum section, or just cause its the most read section with LFCC upon us or a completely new seperate event at a different date

• Like 1

Hmmmm very interesting hoping it's either a game of thrones or DW, I'll cry with happiness of its an GOT one ;) but I'll be happy with what ever it Is, show masters do such a good Job, they will make many people happy!

Since this was posted in the LFFC thread and not in the general forum, I would think it's another event announcement for LFFC.

Good point, hasn't thought of that. Just that everyone's reading this at the moment. In that case maybe it's the TV panel thing that was mentioned.

Please no more guests for me I also think its the tv panel announcement I need to go and rob a bank any one interested good work Jason hopefully something to do with the walking dead

Edited by Starbug

It will probably be a general con like LFCC & Collectormania which'll take place nearer the start of the year. Much like the Bluewater event that got cancelled this year & the EMS??? That got cancelled near the start of last year. That's my guess anyway.

Please tell me you are working on a whole different event for next year's 50th anniversary of Doctor Who! I will only be living in this country for the next 3-4 years and I am determined to meet David Tennant while I am here!!

• Like 1

*Flashes I.D.*

I'm Special Agent Fox- wait I'll save that until Saturday.

Somehow I think whats going to happen is there will be a supply of cannisters piped up to my apartment to which I'll take out my gun and start firing randomly at space age fluorescent flie- I mean, um. Damnit! I- where was I?

Lmao this made me giggle xD. Great post, also am excited to hear of this new event :)

I would love a horror con like the ones in the US but having to fly in almost every guest and with a limited fan base means I don't think it would happen. But I would love it to be Collectormania Cardiff that was rumoured many times over the years :)

• Like 1