new event announcement will be coming tomorrow keep an eye on forum

Am inetersted to see what it turns out to be. A Horror con would be cool. Didn't SM/ME try a GoT con recently but didn't sell enough tickets? I can't see it being that if that's the cast, it's be to risky to try again so soon. A Harry Potter or Red Dwarf one would be ace but I think there's also been recent failed attempts at them too sadly.

Btw, I know this is a very stupid question, but will the announcement be today or towmorrow? :)

Cause according to Jasons post its posted early this morning, but since Im one hour ahead, the post must have been made late last night. :D

Btw, I know this is a very stupid question, but will the announcement be today or towmorrow? :)

Cause according to Jasons post its posted early this morning, but since Im one hour ahead, the post must have been made late last night. :D

It was done 11:42pm UK time, so hope to see it tonight.

It was done 11:42pm UK time, so hope to see it tonight.

Aah :) thanks