a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

Hey, heres an idea for a Guest Announcement. Someone who no one has mentioned before and maybe there'll be a lot of interest but how about, just you know. For arguments sake.

DAVID DUCHOVNY?

I'm sure not many people have thought of this kind of big star.

*Slips a lot of money into Jasons back pocket*

Yes. But as handsome as you are, you weren't starring alongside the very Gorgeous Gillian Anderson in a very well known tv show that was big in the 90's - for some reason I can't think of the name of it...

*Looks at his signature*

Ahhh thats right. I know the name of it now... WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU AN IMPOSTER?

*Flashes ID* I'M SPARTAC- I'M SPECIAL AGENT FOX MULDER WITH THE FBI! *Tucks and rolls and fires off a round* STOP OR I WILL SHOOT! OOPS TOO LATE!

LETS BRING IN MORE GUESTS MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST SHOW IN THE UK FOR 2012

PLEASE BRING GUESTS FROM

DOWNTOWN ABBEY

GAME OF THRONES (I KNOW THERE ARE SOME COMING)

PRIMEVILE (SATURDAY)

ALCATRAZ (BOTH DAYS)

MERLIN

BATMAN

I AM SURE I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE GOING.

Downtown Abbey? Is this about an inner city church? Also, FYI, typing in capital letters = shouting.

• Like 1

I know its not a big guest but i would love to meet Vic Armstrong a true hero of mine. I was gutted i could make Milton Keynes. Vic has been involved in all the movies i grew up loving. Please let him be one of the last minute announcements.

• Like 1

Hmmm I still think it's maybe a guest from Game of Thrones, they said they are announcing 5 for each day, and there is one place remaining on sunday I think, rumour has it.. well people have said it's Josef Flynn as he's been doing a lot of conventions recently but the big guest could be, Sean Bean or Mark Addy possibly!

I just don't know, it may be someone entirely different from another TV show or film!!

I know its not a big guest but i would love to meet Vic Armstrong a true hero of mine. I was gutted i could make Milton Keynes. Vic has been involved in all the movies i grew up loving. Please let him be one of the last minute announcements.

To those of us who Love what he's brought so spectacularly to cinema he is a big guest and I'd love to meet him again. Thing is with Wendys dad passing away on Sunday I'm not sure if they'd feel like attending at this sad time.

Hmmm I still think it's maybe a guest from Game of Thrones, they said they are announcing 5 for each day, and there is one place remaining on sunday I think, rumour has it.. well people have said it's Josef Flynn as he's been doing a lot of conventions recently but the big guest could be, Sean Bean or Mark Addy possibly!

I just don't know, it may be someone entirely different from another TV show or film!!

Yep. X would certainly mark that spot :)

I would love to meet Andrew Lincoln or Jon Bernthal, it will be a blas and I hope they'll will be there one dayt!!!! :whistling:

But my suggestions are : Alyssa Milano, Julian McMahon, Shannen Doherty (Again), Michael J.Fox, or maybe Marc Singer and Joel Gretsch (again)!!!!!!!!! :whistling: :whistling:

Thank you Showmasters for this wonderful guests line up, IT'S EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!!!!! :clap::dance::thumbup:

i think its one of the guests that have been mentioned recently so i am going with Sean Bean Christopher Eccelstone Danny Devito Andrew Lincoln or David Duchovny any of them would be a perfect guest but i would like to see David Tennant coz i missed him last year

• Like 1

• Moderators

My name is David BEDWELL

How much is your autograph?

Sorry. Not the "big" guest I was expecting. Really disappointed with showmasters now. Too many "Moderator" guests.

Banned.

• Like 1