a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

Its already going to be the biggest con I've done and Gillian is making it so and IF David was announced this would be so ecstatic and would be off the scale with just how awesome it would be.

Im terms of queues I'm sure it would be the biggest I've done in years, but in terms of guests I'd want, personally one of the smallest. Not decided if I'm going yet, seems silly braving the masses for so few. We'll see.

Gillian was never on my list, but if David was there too, getting the both of them might be tempting...

This will be the best con I probably will be doing. I've never focussed so much on this that and the other, including budget etc. And only the last week or so things have finally started to come together.

It was really Gillian that made my list.

On the subject of David, yes, of course it would be wonderful if he was there and I'm being a realist over this, it would be great if he was announced but thats the Fanboy Fantasy side of me at play, of couse which self respecting X-Phile wouldnt want him there. I know that what we have so far is excellent and David would top it off to new extremes but on the flip side how possible would it be? Would it ever happen? Yes, I'll joke on here and make promises to God and what have you but ultimately its down to what Jason and David/his people can sort out. IF it doesn't happen it doesn't happen if it does then that will be brilliant as well :)

• Like 1

Ok great, thanks . But then the schedule will have been when? because if a guest is scheduled one day before the convention, that means that you schedule at that time or you will still give us a schedule a few days before the convention?