a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

• Moderators

i no he is a big guest but he has attended before maybe Mr Fillion might be just an anounced guest that he said more guests to come so really it couldbe any one

I think he's even more popular now than he ever has been, and he hasn't been for years.

i no he is a big guest but he has attended before maybe Mr Fillion might be just an anounced guest that he said more guests to come so really it couldbe any one

I think he's even more popular now than he ever has been, and he hasn't been for years.

Has Jason told you who it might or are u in the same boat with all of us

Michael Emerson ;)?

I couldn't cope.

This is where it's interesting to see different people's ideas of BIG. I've never heard of him and no idea what he's been in. So in my world, most definitely not a big guest.

But I appreciate he may be to others and don't mean to undermine any excitement those people would feel..

• Like 1

Thanks a good, and fair, point and I don't think anyone would take it as undermining. One man's (or woman's) major "squee" will always be someone else's "meh" just due to the variety of tastes, interests and what people have seen.

My daughter would be at risk of busting over meeting Tricia Helfer but wouldn't care less about meeting, say, Harrison Ford....

Michael Emerson ;)?

I couldn't cope.

This is where it's interesting to see different people's ideas of BIG. I've never heard of him and no idea what he's been in. So in my world, most definitely not a big guest.

But I appreciate he may be to others and don't mean to undermine any excitement those people would feel..

A very interesting point you bring up here.

There are people who I see/have seen announced and my first reaction is:

"Who?"

My Friends and I were having a similar kind of conversation at Collectormania when both Vic Armstrong and John Barrowman were there, you already know where my Fandom is (i.e. Indy) and my Friend is a Fan of John Barrowman so we had quite a cool chat about who was a bigger Guest. Thats when I started reeling off ALL the productions that Vic has been involved with:

Return of The Jedi.

Superman.

James Bond.

Indiana Jones.

etc etc etc. And it was due to Vic that so many of the scenes that are etched into our minds and have become part of Cinematic history.

And then you have John Barrowman. (I'm not fully aware of everything that John Barrowman has done or been part of but I know he (like Vic) is a very likeable chap)

The basic debate was "Who's the bigger/more famous/well known person" I of course argued that it was Vic my Friend stated that it was John, this then led to us asking impartial people, a Friend of mine in the queue for a Photoshoot, a crew member etc etc. And it couldnt be decided as many said "He's just a stuntman." yes, a stuntman who just happens to be damn good at his profession/double/Friend of Harrison Ford.

Its still one of those big things for people, I've seen a number of names in this thread mentioned but I have no idea who they are... BUT they mean something to those who've mentioned them or responded :)

Thanks a good, and fair, point and I don't think anyone would take it as undermining. One man's (or woman's) major "squee" will always be someone else's "meh" just due to the variety of tastes, interests and what people have seen.

My daughter would be at risk of busting over meeting Tricia Helfer but wouldn't care less about meeting, say, Harrison Ford....

I do find it interesting who people mention. I did swear out loud when Charles Dance was announced the other night but then John Simm who others are thrilled with doesn't interested me at all. I appreciate there is variety and we all like different things.

To be honest I'm already looking at spending so much that if there is another announcement I won't lose sleep if it's someone I'm not interested in. I would love to meet Nathan Fillion again though, especially with Jewel and Adam already there but wouldn't say he was very big really. Anyway, we will see if anything is announced.

• Like 2

If more Game of Thrones stars are to be announced i'd love to see Emilia Clarke!! And Sean Bean would be awesome too of course.

Would also love to see more Buffy guests, David Boreanaz, James Marsters or Seth Green ;)

My all time dream guest will always be Zachary Quinto though!

• Like 2

Ok, enough for tonight, I am going to bed now and when I wake up tomorrow and savour my cappuccino I want to see that Martin Landau has been announced... although David Duchovny, Christopher Ecclestone, Catherine Tate, Joanna Lumley would be acceptable substitute. Night night.

:lol: that would be up to him. I never ask. Things can change so quickly .. I'd hate to find out a guest might be coming and then they don't. That'd just be disappointing.

Fair enough, I admire you for not doing it- the temptation would be too much for me!