a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

Now that the impossible has happened and John Simm has been announced, could this "BIGGY" be the elusive Mr Eccleston? I pray that it is! :D

I'm still hoping for a certain Foxy guest from X-Files. He would be massively big.

I agree with you would love to see Duchovny announced and please get Mr Eccelstone

Just hope the biggy is one i do not want....spending to much already.

This is very true, i'm spending far too much already, although there are lots of big actors i would love to meet and as it's a big one ( if it turnes out there is one) then it will probably be a rare chance to meet them so i may get a photo and autograph anyway :P

Well as far as i can see as Mr Eccleston is performing at the National Theatre until the 21 of July then you never know it could be him.

There was a time when i thought certain guests would NEVER appear that these shows but over the years i have been proved wrong.

As i have always been under the illusion that Mr Simm had no wish or desire to do any signing event of ANY kind to casually announce him on the forum like that was enough to nearly give me a cardiac.

Keep up the good work dudes and anymore "latest guest announcements" will definitly make me flatline....

As a PS i would not be at all suprised if Mr Mulder turned up i mean anything could happen now after todays postings.......

Big guest has to be Andrew Lincoln! He has said he's coming back to the UK soon! :coolthumb:

Also any other WD guests would be super :coolthumb:

Ta,

Che-Snake -_-

I have to admit i would love it to be Andrew Lincoln it says in the activerties thread that there is a secret tv panel please let it be Andrew Lincoln and Jon Bernthal i think i would die of excitment

As a PS i would not be at all suprised if Mr Mulder turned up i mean anything could happen now after todays postings.......

When Gillian was announced in February thats when I realised that anything could happen and hence why I keep an eye on the forum just in case he does get announced - even saying and thinking this is getting me excited in the hope that this may just happen.

I continue to dream the we get the mighty Sean Bean!!!

As am I! Dear god i would be the happiest man alive, i'm sure my bank wouldn't be too pleased, nor my parents as i'd be going to them for the money but oh my god it would be so amazing to meet him!!!

Blimey, the rate you're going the guests will out-number the attendees wanting to meet them, lol! Keep it up Jason and hope things go well with the big guest you're after (Sarah Michelle Gellar please ;-)) if they have any sense they'll agree to come along because they'll have a fantastic time!

• Like 1

LETS BRING IN MORE GUESTS MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST SHOW IN THE UK FOR 2012

PLEASE BRING GUESTS FROM

DOWNTOWN ABBEY

GAME OF THRONES (I KNOW THERE ARE SOME COMING)

PRIMEVILE (SATURDAY)

ALCATRAZ (BOTH DAYS)

MERLIN

BATMAN

I AM SURE I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE GOING.