VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

This is the tread i was talking about in the i wonder thread any way this is amazing

i also reckon its a uk based guest i would go with Sean Bean Orlando Bloom or Christopher Eccelstone

heres hoping or could it be Ian Mcellen :wub::smile::P

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Can the guest be accounced on twitter at same time I know David runs showmasters one and might not be able to update but maybe by accouncement on massive events twitter it will encourage more follows.

I'll definitely be around to do it on the SM account :wub:

I think i know but my lips are sealed :)

Come on, you can't say that. You either have to make your guess and look silly, or not say anything.

Can't have you coming on after saying "I knew it!" without proof :P

Can the guest be accounced on twitter at same time I know David runs showmasters one and might not be able to update but maybe by accouncement on massive events twitter it will encourage more follows.

I'll definitely be around to do it on the SM account :P

Come on, you can't say that. You either have to make your guess and look silly, or not say anything.

Can't have you coming on after saying "I knew it!" without proof ;)

I can't say, honestly. It will ruin it, plus Jason would kick my ass :) But if it's who i think it is, a lot of people will be very happy.

Just a short question. When the name is announced on Monday evening, will the Phototickets be listed in the shop around the same time, or is that going to take a day or more?

We've had both ways. I'm thinking details will probably be announced with the announcement, so "photo shoots on sale now" or "photo shoots will go on sale tomorrow".

I'll definitely be around to do it on the SM account :P

Can't have you coming on after saying "I knew it!" without proof ;)

I can't say, honestly. It will ruin it, plus Jason would kick my ass :) But if it's who i think it is, a lot of people will be very happy.

I call bull on this. Unless you work for SM there is no way for you to know.

I may have had a helping hand with this one...i'm staying zipped but i think i know :P

You THINK you know but your lips are sealed? Why would your lips be sealed if you werent even SURE who it was????? And why did you feel the need to tell us twice??? You want us to react, right? Plus I don't think its any of the guys you've been suggesting in the Guest Suggestions threads (Joe Pesci).

I call bull on this. Unless you work for SM there is no way for you to know.

Agreed. Although I think he's just hoping its a guest he asked for.

I really wish you didnt do this,

Jason enjoys the excitement and the fun, and why not ;)

But why wouldn't SM do this? It makes perfect sense and is a typical marketing strategy. People start talking and wondering, they start emotionally investing by thinking about it. Its like a teaser trailer for a movie or a teaser poster.

Edited by nicky

• Moderators

I suppose some people think it's the equivalent of a teaser trailer showing "a big Hollywood movie!" and then when it's not a genre/actor/etc that they like, they get annoyed about it.

As I've always said, just take things in context, realise not everything means the same things to everyone etc, and there's no point getting wound up about it. It is just a bit of fun in the end, and it's not going to ruin anyones lives if the guest isn't someone they want to meet.

• Moderators
It is just a bit of fun in the end, and it's not going to ruin anyones lives if the guest isn't someone they want to meet.

...says the man who'll spend Monday evening sweeping up the detritus from half the forum's broken dreams. :P

;) nah, I'm the guy who'll be dancing on the tears of those who dare to overreact :P