VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Showmasters Admin

OK this is a big one

someone we have wanted to attend an event for many years and we have just been told that its a go :( so its a first time world signer , this is the only event planed for this guest and someone we know so many of you want to meet.

we are very pleased to ad this guest to the line up we feel this guest makes an already great line up an amazing one :clap: and will just make this years event .

LFCC has grown each year for the past 5 years its really amazing , we are so proud that its going this way , thank you to everyone that buys tickets and supported the event and that have helped us make this show what it is today.

when you support us by buying tickets in advance it helps us to know that you are coming and that you want to meet the people we have and that really helps us judge if to get more guests of not and every year you have shown us what we are doing you want , and that is so help full to us , this year more of you have bought tickets well in advance than ever before and we have been able to go off and book and close more deals early on great guests , it gives us the confidences to make those big offers to those big guests , some times they come back with a yes and on monday you will all know who we have and they are so London Film And Comic Con :-)

see you all on here on Monday at 7 pm

jason :D:dance:

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please be Benedict Cumberbatch... Please be Benedict Cumberbatch... Please be Benedict Cumberbatch...

Or if failing that...

Please be Martin Freeman... Please be Martin Freeman... Please be Martin Freeman...

Or if failing that too...

Please be Christopher Ecclestone... Please be Christopher Ecclestone... Please be Christopher Ecclestone...

*fingers crossed*

Unlikely, but a girl can dream! XD

Edited by Holyfrell

One chance out of a billion but... let it be Jennifer Carpenter! :wub:

She's doing an event in Toronto, was just announced yesterday. Sorry

That's why i suggested her :P

The event in Toronto is after LFCC, so it would still be her first appearance ever at such an event (not counting just participating in panels)

Edited by God L'Eponge

If its someone you don't want or like I ask everyone to have respect for the people who are happy. Just don't comment. I think it's great the people showmasters get and I can tell they are big people even if I don't watch the show. Well done showmasters in advance. I'm sure you will be making a lot of people happy.

really wish you didnt do this, i used to like it but the showmasters website goes into melt down! so half the time you cant even get on, it just messy and leads to some ppl complaining its not the guest they want or expected.

also 1 day only? if its that big there are gonna be alot of ppl missing out :-(

Edited by timelord81r

• Moderators

really wish you didnt do this, i used to like it but the showmasters website goes into melt down! so half the time you cant even get on, it just messy and leads to some ppl complaining its not the guest they want or expected.

Hello Mr Negativity :P

:lol:

No, I know what you mean, but Jason enjoys the excitement and the fun, and why not :P

Whether a guest is announced as a surprise, or there's build-up, there'll always be people that aren't interested anyway so it doesn't make a difference.

As long as we all know that we have different ideas of 'VERY BIG' and assume that actually it might not be of any interest to us at all, then we're fine :smile:

Personally I'd rather have a big guest for one day than not at all .. my first guess was a UK-based guest as it's unlikely they'd fly over someone for a day, but then maybe this ties in with some promotional activities for an overseas guest .. who knows! But it'll be fun to find out :wub:

one day only is probably not by SM's choice, they may have other commitments and not usually do cons for a reason - perhaps more than one day would be too tiring, or they have a family (i'm sure lots of other guests do but still...), or will be working on something at the time. But yes, announcing a Monday announcement this soon does seem to be a tad early, but I guess they tell people so those who don't check the forum often will know to come back :-) I get paid this time next week so hopefully I will still be able to get a fairly decent photoshoot ticket or something if I care about them :)

Mr Negativity will be at his computer (at work i think as i think im on a late) refreshing like a fool (you know the types who buy every version of SW old george throws at us like lap dogs, ive so far resisted/refused the bluray lol) but yes I will be there. waiting for my screen to freeze lol.

I know it can be fun, unless I miss out on my photo shoot cos of the surge of interest online at 7pm and the obvious limited availability of it being BIG and 1 day only. then again, DT got through everyone and what 800 shoots? so maybe I worry for nothing.

but yer, refreshing the page constantly and finding a down site cos it cant handle the traffic, not fun! ;-)

OK this is a big one

so its a first time world signer , this is the only event planed for this guest and someone we know so many of you want to meet.

this intrigues me, 1st time world signer? so nothing, no store signings, no sandiego? no conventions lol, (yes the chevron thing still annoys me lol)

I wonder, could this be a big one in terms of movie star? wow if so.