VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've realised it's clearly too tall, he's not been in this topic at all whatsoever
Apart from posts #146, #150, #238....

Fair enough, I hadn't browsed it that well, mostly read the posts whilst on phone, only really able to see who posted whilst on a proper computer, still, I still say it's him.

im a rare breed, Im a straight man and I like ryan reynolds as an actor, lolid be very happy for him to be a guest at a con, (wasnt he rumoured for thalt that shall not be named a year or 2 ago but nothing came of it) saying this , I cant see this announcement being him, i see this announcemtn being more someone who even if some ppl are not interested in they will all know and respect (if thats the right word) and have been in the game a while.

I don't think that's rare at all, and don't think it should be, either. He's a good looking actor who's funny as hell and can act. Nothing wrong with that.

100% agree, Ryan is a terrific actor and so funny, would be so happy if it was him!!

Andrew Lincon Is A possible As he Was in London Last Weekend

Based on that logic then it could also be me. Or Boris Johnson.

:P

u know what i mean .. he could've met up with jason to finalise details of his appearence when he was over promoting the walking dead ... :o