VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan Aykroyd is currently out and about in the area flogging his vodka, maybe it's him.

He was. And I'm no expert but his Vodka was delicious, although he'd be fab at a convention and one of those people I'm glad to have met you'd think that some people would be fed up of the whole "I made a Film. Its become a cult success. THE END!" but Dan was more than happy to Sign Ghostbusters and even personalised in a Fanboy/girls wildest dream way!

Also, I did ask him about Ghostbusters 3... His response was what I wanted to hear.

Oh yeah, I saw you shaking your tailfeather lol

Did he mention if it was him?

Were you one of the many onlookers outside on Tuesday then?

Heres a true fact, I did have Ghostbusters on my ipod but no one had the right lead to plug it into the speaker they had which is why they didnt have any Ghostbusters playing - have never danced (if thats what you can call it) like that for some time :)

He didnt say anything in regards to doing a convention and I didnt think to ask him I was too busy being majorly excited and saying how much I enjoyed Ghostbusters and doing my best to not freak out (wasnt aware of all the staff, his pas, security, press, the staff at the off licence and the guy 2nd in line until I picked up my stuff and left) for that moment it was just Dan Aykroyd and me but the last thing I did ask was about Ghostbusters 3. :)

Let's take a new approach to guessing - What films are coming out at the start to mid July? And what actors/actresses are in them that could possibly be over here doing promotional work like TV interviews etc for them which Showmaster may have managed to nab for a day.

http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/july/2012/

I'd be thrilled with a guest from LOTR (based on the long-time thing!)

Really though, any big guest is good for the show and gaining more momentum/notoriety!

Looking forward to finding out who is it! Roll on July for LFCC. :lol:

p.s. No point in looking to see who is in London for 'this, that or the other' etc, as they could as easily be coming over to see the Olympics as for work!