VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just over 12 hours to go, I'm going to take another silly guess out of boredom. As it's 2012 and it's London and there's a big fuss regarding the Olympics, I'll guess the following.

Usain Bolt

Michael Phelps

Daley Thompson

Kriss Akabusi

Note the order of merit. :D

Edited by coro

Dan Akyroyd would be fantastic as I'm fan of Ghostbusters and Blues Brothers, but I would also be very happy with any Ghostbuster cast (including Sigourney Weaver and Rick Moranis).

Bill Murray would certainly get me very excited but I can't see him doing conventions, would be cool though if he did turn up!

Would John Cleese be classed as very big? Would love to meet him!

Ah, there are so many that I would love it to be, counting down the hours now!

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

Dan Akyroyd would be fantastic as I'm fan of Ghostbusters and Blues Brothers, but I would also be very happy with any Ghostbuster cast (including Sigourney Weaver and Rick Moranis).

Bill Murray would certainly get me very excited but I can't see him doing conventions, would be cool though if he did turn up!

Dan Akroyd would be awesome...i was upset i missed him in London last week. 9 hours to go!

tick tock tick tock

Dan Akroyd would be awesome...i was upset i missed him in London last week. 9 hours to go!

tick tock tick tock

I can't believe I didn't know he was in London until afterwards! Fingers crossed he's announced :D

Jason, I know you might not wanna answer this. ;)

But, Im wondering, the guest you will announce here in 7 hours.

Has the guest been mentioned in this thread sofar? (Or are we all completely lost)

Hello. This is Jason. I have morphed into Ben's body and making him post.

The guest is ....

Lord Lucan.

Jason, I know you might not wanna answer this. ;)

But, Im wondering, the guest you will announce here in 7 hours.

Has the guest been mentioned in this thread sofar? (Or are we all completely lost)

Hello. This is Jason. I have morphed into Ben's body and making him post.

The guest is ....

Lord Lucan.

:D

Heart says Bean or MacGregor. Head says Eccleston.

Any major player from Star Wars, LoTR or Batman and i'll be a very happy chap!

Ecclestone wont do any type of event like this, he hates the attention. smashing bloke though

My heart says McGregor, head says Ian Holm.

But I think who ever it may be Ill be thrilled :)

I hope it's someone "Big" on the international level. No offense, but Dr Who guests are famous and "big" only in the UK....and LFCC is supposed to be international Convention.

Maybe they're not really famous on Harrison Ford or LOTR level, but Doctor Who and also Torchwood have an insane following in the United States and also are quite popular throughout Europe.

Friends of mine tried to get into the panels at SDCC and boy did that not work although they were out really early. Another specialized Doctor Who event in the US regularly draws crowds well over 2000 attendees. I even had a Disneyland cast member go "OMG you've met John Barrowman?!" at me when she overheard me talking about The Hub to a friend in line. ;)

Heart says Bean or MacGregor. Head says Eccleston.

Any major player from Star Wars, LoTR or Batman and i'll be a very happy chap!

Ecclestone wont do any type of event like this, he hates the attention. smashing bloke though

I am sure Eccelstone has said that he wouldnt mind having a go at doing an event like this may be i am wrong but i am sure he said somthing like that i hope it is him