VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to approach this from a different perspective and make it slighty scientific?

What we do is list all the different shows thus:

Star Wars.

Star Trek.

Red Dwarf.

Charmed.

Battlestar Galactica.

Twilight.

Harry Potter.

Alien.

James Bond.

Star Wars.

You get the idea and then from there think of those who are still alive or not retired and are most likely to be at a con.

Lets take Red Dwarf as an example:

Craig Charles, Chris Barrie, Robert Llewellyn and Danny John Jules have all done conventions so that show can be scrapped from the list.

Star Wars.

Carrie Fisher has ALREADY done a convention over here (grrr) so we can rule her out *Cries*

Mark Hamill has done a convention so wont be him.

Harrison- I refer you back to the comment I made yesterday at "10:01pm" in this same thread about Mr. Ford being a private person and how his Auto would be too much for what many people would be prepared to pay.

And from here we use this same principle to formulate who would be a viable BIG guest...

And to think I never did get that degree in basic science after inadvertently shoving my head into that pile of mash potato to get the Delorean up to 88.

It is gonna be either Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson or Rupert Grint - or one of the harry potter teachers - now that the Harry Potter films have finished and they arnt contracted anymore!

I would happily provide too tall all of my future children for crewing slaves and a pint of milk a day to be guest assistant for any of them if this was the case

and/or scream so hard i burst my vocal chord thus rendering me speechless for life and useless

I am trying to think slightly out of the box, so I think it could be a director instead of an actor/actress, I will say either Martin Scorsese or John Carpenter. Would of said Landis but I know he did a con a while back but you still should get him back nevertheless.

I take it that this guest is going to have the pre ordered autograph system?

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

I've been having a think about who it could REALISTICALLY be - and my list is:

Sigourney Weaver - she once appeared on the Graham Norton Show and stated that she would be interested in doing an appearance such as this.

Sarah Michelle Gellar - the only Buffy character pretty much that has been wanted for years.

Whoopi Goldberg - A Star Trek collector's dream.

I did pick Gillian Anderson as she's in the UK right now but was told she would never ever do an event, I replied, it depends how tight her wallet gets.

I'm not sure how wanted she is or how realistic she is but I know Kylie Minogue would probably be a very welcome guest for Doctor Who fans having played Astrid Peth. It's also K25 this year, her 25th year in the music industry and she said very big treats were in store for the fans so unrealistic in my opinion but stranger things have happened.

In addition to those names I'll list:

Pamela Anderson

David Hasselhoff

Dame Judi Dench (just a thought as we've had Dame Diana Rigg).

Sean Connery

Daniel Craig

Pierce Brosnan

But ultimately for all my guesses, it'll probably turn out to be a man :P.

Just some potential thoughts any way.

I still think its someone like Orlando Bloom Sean Bean or Ian Holm someone from LOTR

I was thinking (Or even hoping...) It could be Ian Holm..... He was mentioned on the forums a while back after all?

Haha, well, can always hope! :D

Sigourney Weaver - she once appeared on the Graham Norton Show and stated that she would be interested in doing an appearance such as this.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Would be ridiculously exciting!?!!?!??!

Oh dear god, if only! :wub:

Monday can't come quick enough!!! :P