Who you looking forward to meeting the most :)

carnosoul

iam looking forward to meeting Misha Collins,Julie Mcniven,Anthony Micheal Hall,David Soul,Billy Dee Williams,George Takei,Katherine Isabelle,Heather Langenkamp,John Saxon and Doug Bradley :D

Edited by carnosoul

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must also give a special mention to Steve Blum, who I'm convinced is the amazing guest that SM have kept quiet about - am I wrong in thinking that one of the members of the SM team is a BIG anime fan? He's also the only guest so far who's name appears entirely in upper case and the word amazing rightly appears in SM's description of his work.

In terms of anime and animation guests, you probably couldn't end up with an actor who has voiced more characters.

Shame on me, I completely forgot to add Steve Blum to my list! I mean, who isn't looking forward to meeting Spike Spiegel, right?! (That sounds slightly facetious, but it's not meant to be: I'm genuinely very excited).

Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams,Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams, Billy Dee Williams,

Shannen Doherty, Irving Kershner and Billy Dee Williams

I'm going to have to revise mine after this morning's announcement!

I now think I'm looking forward to John Barrowman and Sir Derek Jacobi almost equally. I really did not expect anyone to come this close to beating John to the guest I'm looking forward to meeting the most at this event!

• Moderators

I think CURRENTLY... tying for the top spot in my 'looking forward to' list are

Brian Krause

Misha Collins

John Barrowman

Sir Derek Jacobi

If there are still more guests to come, this could change...

Sir Derek Jacobi for Doctor Who, Gladiator and Cadfael.

for me it's mainly for I Claudius, but also Doctor Who, Underworld Evolution and Hamlet :D And I had a ticket to see him in Twelfth Night earlier this year, but ended up not being able to go. Now I'm SO happy I'll get to meet him :WINCE:

For me its Misha Collins, Julie McNiven and Katherine Isabelle

I've met Misha once already and he was fab so I am really excited to see him again and get another photo :P

I love Julie and Katherine in Supernatural so I am hoping I can afford a picture with them both!