Schedule is up

Oooo massive and nasty clash on Saturday with Georgina Leonidas vs Kirzinger/Englund/Loree and then Ken Kirzinger and then Brad Loree shoots.

Should I just talk to the staff on the photo areas on the day about sorting that out? 

Otherwise I got off quite easily with clashes I think! :D

Hey all. I know in recent years the Eventbrite app has been quite useful buying photoshoots on a whim on the day. If I recall I think at LFCC last year there was an issue with this that did not work. I assume (appreciate technical issues can happen at anytime) the plan is for the app still to work on the day this year for those hasty quick decisions! Cheers. 

2 minutes ago, Coles84 said:

Hey all. I know in recent years the Eventbrite app has been quite useful buying photoshoots on a whim on the day. If I recall I think at LFCC last year there was an issue with this that did not work. I assume (appreciate technical issues can happen at anytime) the plan is for the app still to work on the day this year for those hasty quick decisions! Cheers. 

Never assume.  They haven't mentioned anything about using the app or not but you can still buy shoots through the website if you want.

4 hours ago, LesserJowl said:

Oooo massive and nasty clash on Saturday with Georgina Leonidas vs Kirzinger/Englund/Loree and then Ken Kirzinger and then Brad Loree shoots.

Should I just talk to the staff on the photo areas on the day about sorting that out? 

If you have schedule Questions everyone is happy to help, but please make sure you got the days Right. Times and what Areas also help. This is not a schedule as large as the July Show, but it still helps a lot.

Arrive early for Georgina and tell Crew you have the other shoots, yes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LesserJowl said:

Yeah, go and speak to the crew ASAP before the shoot and show them your tickets.  All of them might not be doable seeing as the horror shoots are so short and one after the other, you might have to pick between Georgina and your solo's.  Remember that they do refund if you have impossible clashes so if you can't do any go to the onsite sales desk and get a refund.

• Like 1

Ohhh not to bad one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one last thing for me, however train has now been cancelled and been moved to an early train I now miss Jamie campbell bowen :sad::crying::crying: the one I was most excited about sighhhhhhhhh I think I just cryed a little stupid trains

• Sad 2

• Moderators

Looking like working out just nicely for me - finish my helper shift at 1 on the Saturday and need to leave by ~5 to head to the airport to go on holiday. And luckily everything I want is early afternoon Saturday so fits in just right!

• Like 1

• Joyce unpinned this topic