Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - GEMMA WHELAN

Recommended Posts

Photo op already booked woop woop!! May try to get a drawing done to get signed too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Photo op already booked woop woop!! May try to get a drawing done to get signed too

stick-man.png

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris1970 said:

stick-man.png

Chris, that's obviously Theon, he has no bosom and he's missing something down there ... :whistling:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Met Gemma before, she's lovely. Quite tempted by the dual photoshoot with Alfie

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always a pleasure to meet her, she is a lovely woman -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to ask this as I know this has been brought up multiple times. To upgrade my Alfie Allen photo to the duo photo do I just need to email the shop? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Sorry to ask this as I know this has been brought up multiple times. To upgrade my Alfie Allen photo to the duo photo do I just need to email the shop? Thanks

Yep, they'll advise you what to do.

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Great Expectations said:

I wanna know. 

Usually, they would tell you to buy the double shoot then give them the order numbers for both the single and double and they refund the single shoot. It’s best to email them first though to confirm they are willing to do this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Met her numerous times she is lovely! Might have to dabble in the duo this time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 10:29 AM, Wrong Name said:

Usually, they would tell you to buy the double shoot then give them the order numbers for both the single and double and they refund the single shoot. It’s best to email them first though to confirm they are willing to do this.

Thanks WrongName! You’re right. They emailed me back saying buy the photo you want and then let them know both order numbers and inform them which one you want refunded. Awesome! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2019 at 6:19 PM, HankMarvin86 said:

Met Gemma before, she's lovely. Quite tempted by the dual photoshoot with Alfie

I'm really tempted, too... :smile:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve booked for the double photoshoot with Gemma and Alfie Allen, which means I am now attending on the Saturday as well! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant! Very reasonable price for photo and auto as well. Well done SM and thank you Gemma for being so affordable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...