LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

5 minutes ago, Abigail94 said:

I was wondering with the game of thrones free talk if we would know which guests will attend it. 

I'm hoping to get a seat in the talk regardless but was just being curious ??

It's not been announced yet Abigail

15 minutes ago, Neocronboyz said:

There should be a Beano talk on Friday at 2pm and one of Sunday at 4pm.

Cant see them listed so hopefully will be added to the revised version today.

There are a list of things missing and it will be on the final schedule, this was only a draft we were presented with and hopefully today we will see the real deal :)

1 hour ago, Neocronboyz said:

There should be a Beano talk on Friday at 2pm and one of Sunday at 4pm.

Cant see them listed so hopefully will be added to the revised version today.

I imagine these will be part of the comic zone schedule, when that is released

I held of looking at this all weekend and just waiting for todays update but at the moment slightly regretting the many photo shoots brought on Saturday and the amount of clashes gonna have to buy my selfsome wheelies to get to each one

this has properly been already answered I am sorry if I may be repeating something photo shoots start at 9:30 I normally start queuing really early anyway as I have general entry all weekend. Will they be doing the same as previous years if you are still in the queue but have photo shoots early will they get you in asap as I have so far five altogether at the same time (know this is a draft schedule and will check later on Monday for jiggling purposes). Just checking if this still applies.:D

Just now, DCGIRL1987 said:

this has properly been already answered I am sorry if I may be repeating something photo shoots start at 9:30 I normally start queuing really early anyway as I have general entry all weekend. Will they be doing the same as previous years if you are still in the queue but have photo shoots early will they get you in asap as I have so far five altogether at the same time (know this is a draft schedule and will check later on Monday for jiggling purposes). Just checking if this still applies.:D

I'm sure if you discuss with crew that you have those issues then they will assist you in some way.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
Just now, InsO said:

Maybe I'm blind but where is the David Duchovny's Sunday Photo shoot please? 

It has already been noted that this is missing. It wilk be corrected in the full version later today. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, etmuse said:

It has already been noted that this is missing. It wilk be corrected in the full version later today. 

Etmuse, sorry for hijacking the thread, is there any info on if metal water bottles are allowed? I know glass isn't but not sure about metal?

Cheers Etmuse...really hope it doesn't clash with PeterC or Mesatloaf's talks. 

I'm also guessing the regular (non-Tardis) Tom Baker ones will be added for Fri. Unless again I've missed it. :D

Edited by InsO

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Etmuse, sorry for hijacking the thread, is there any info on if metal water bottles are allowed? I know glass isn't but not sure about metal?

All info we have has been posted, sorry. I got my metal ones in though for Events were glass wasn't allowed, so I would imagine it is fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:
54 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

All info we have has been posted, sorry. I got my metal ones in though for Events were glass wasn't allowed, so I would imagine it is fine. 

Hmm, I have a Kelly Clarkson metal water bottle somewhere, maybe I'll bring that.

• Like 1

Hi,

I know that the schedule is open to change, but I wondered if I could have some advice?

I've paid for a Chris Eccleston Tardis photo, but as it currently stands, it's scheduled from 16:55 on the Sunday. I'm Batch 3, but I need to make a 18:30 train at Kings Cross.

I know there are no refunds for personal travel issues, but I wondered if it would be possible to swap my Tardis photo for a regular Chris Eccleston photo shoot? Either officially (in which case, who is best to contact?) - or are we allowed to swap between ourselves? (I'm not looking for any money back, more just don't want to lose the money entirely by just missing it).

Fraggs.

8 minutes ago, FraggleChick said:

Hi,

I know that the schedule is open to change, but I wondered if I could have some advice?

I've paid for a Chris Eccleston Tardis photo, but as it currently stands, it's scheduled from 16:55 on the Sunday. I'm Batch 3, but I need to make a 18:30 train at Kings Cross.

I know there are no refunds for personal travel issues, but I wondered if it would be possible to swap my Tardis photo for a regular Chris Eccleston photo shoot? Either officially (in which case, who is best to contact?) - or are we allowed to swap between ourselves? (I'm not looking for any money back, more just don't want to lose the money entirely by just missing it).

Fraggs.

Definitely no swapping amongst ourselves allowed. You could try talking to the Sales Desk on the day, show them proof of your travel times, and maybe they will be able to help you. 

2 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Yes, Crew will help. However, if you have non-split shoots that early the normal Access would be to pay to upgrade to early entry. If Crew still let you in without upgrading congratulations, you got lucky. ;)

5 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Definitely no swapping amongst ourselves allowed. You could try talking to the Sales Desk on the day, show them proof of your travel times, and maybe they will be able to help you. 

Yes, Sales Desk would be the port of call for requests like this.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, Crew will help. However, if you have non-split shoots that early the normal Access would be to pay to upgrade to early entry. If Crew still let you in without upgrading congratulations, you got lucky. ;)

I keep forgetting there is two types of entry my apologises I have early weekend pass for 9 entry but sometimes depending on positioning in queue can take a bit to get everyone through. I think I got in around 9:40am as I had an early photo shoot last year and they where really great at calling out people and getting them in. One of them is a split and have DP for so I am happy to do this in the afternoon its the five in the morning  if I explain this while I am in the queue to a memeber of the crew they can help me with this I may of brought two many photo shoots for Saturday :blink: thank you for your kind response

All of the early shoots are split shoots this time. So there is absolutely nothing to worry about, even if you by Chance have Batch 1 for each of the shoots. Simply go later if you should miss them. There won't be that Major changes to suddenly make all 5 Minute shoots start the day. 

• Thanks 1