LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

I completely forgot about the am session lol.

I think he forgot about the am session :D

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

How much have I had to drink?? Seeing things in triplicate now :lol:

So this is my first time going to LFCC, and I have some questions about the clashes between shoots:
On Friday I have a question about Peter Mayhew, he seems to be missing? Or did people forget to put him up there?
On Saturday I have a clash between Ingrid Oliver and Paul McGann, like many others.
I am also wondering how to do the afternoon shoot of Iwan Rheon (batch 7), Tony Robinson (batch 3) and Tom Welling (batch 3 as well)
And on Sunday I have sort of a clash because of the iZombie Shoot (batch 1) and Jason Momoa (batch 10).

Can anyone give me some advice?

28 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Rory's is longer so do Sam, then go over and join the Rory shoot.  YOu can go to the PM session but it probably won't be necessary

@Raylenth  @TheFriendlyDalek @Broo thank you all for your quick replies.  I have sort it out now. Sam Neill Photo op is Batch 4 so I will go to him in Afternoon. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Go to the AM Duchovney session.  SImples as people say :)

Oh...I didn't see that David Duchovny had an AM session as well! Thank you Raylenth, I'm really happy that I can do both now without busting a gut to get to the other photo session! :)

4 minutes ago, rutgercs85 said:

So this is my first time going to LFCC, and I have some questions about the clashes between shoots:
On Friday I have a question about Peter Mayhew, he seems to be missing? Or did people forget to put him up there?
On Saturday I have a clash between Ingrid Oliver and Paul McGann, like many others.
I am also wondering how to do the afternoon shoot of Iwan Rheon (batch 7), Tony Robinson (batch 3) and Tom Welling (batch 3 as well)
And on Sunday I have sort of a clash because of the iZombie Shoot (batch 1) and Jason Momoa (batch 10).

Can anyone give me some advice?

Wait and see what they say about Peter, it's been noted he'snot on there - Ingrid and Paul depend on what batches you have.

Sunday, just go and do Izombie and join Jason's after as his goes on for ages and you will have plenty of time

Sat - they aren't clashes Rut, most are plenty long enough to just do one then go to the other, Go to Iwan then Tony then TOm

Edited by Raylenth

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Wait and see what they say about Peter, it's been noted he'snot on there - Ingrid and Paul depend on what batches you have.

Sunday, just go and do Izombie and join Jason's after as his goes on for ages and you will have plenty of time

Sat - they aren't clashes Rut, most are plenty long enough to just do one then go to the other, Go to Iwan then Tony then TOm

Thanks for the advice, Ill keep it in mind when I make my planning for the weekend. And Ingrid and Paul are both Batch 1. So should I just go early for one of them and then go to the other quickly?

Just now, rutgercs85 said:

Thanks for the advice, Ill keep it in mind when I make my planning for the weekend. And Ingrid and Paul are both Batch 1. So should I just go early for one of them and then go to the other quickly?

Go to whichever one finishes first, so you have plenty of time to make it to the other one.

1 minute ago, rutgercs85 said:

That one is trickier as the start and end at the same time but they are 30 mins long. Pick one to go to, get there about 10 mins before so you can join the queue quickly and you should be out in time to hope over to the other.  If it's looking dicey and you get to about 15 minutes into the first shoot and you haven't got through speak to the crew and let them know

On Sunday, I have a photograph session with Sam Neill. Since I'm in the third batch, I doubt I will called for the morning session. However, during the afternoon session, this will clash with my photograph session with Rose McIver. Who I am also in batch three for. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you so much! :smile:

Just now, ChloeLou said:

On Sunday, I have a photograph session with Sam Neill. Since I'm in the third batch, I doubt I will called for the morning session. However, during the afternoon session, this will clash with my photograph session with Rose McIver. Who I am also in batch three for. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you so much! :smile:

Turn up near the end of Sam's am session just in case you do get called. If not go to Rose First, then Sam.

• Like 1