LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

Really hoping that on the revised schedule David Duchovny’s talk on Sat is moved slightly earlier. It’s the only one I have a ticket for, but if it stays at that time I might miss part of it (have to dash off to get train back to Glasgow!). 

Just my luck that it’s so late in the day, lol. 

11 minutes ago, phoebemonkey said:

Really hoping that on the revised schedule David Duchovny’s talk on Sat is moved slightly earlier. It’s the only one I have a ticket for, but if it stays at that time I might miss part of it (have to dash off to get train back to Glasgow!). 

Just my luck that it’s so late in the day, lol. 

Assume it won't Phoebe, but obviously it's possible

A quick question.

Was just wondering why there are so many of the small single shoots so late in the day after the second shoots for the bigger guest on the Sunday? This leaves hardly any time to get them signed afterwards while photo G has a gap from 11:30 until 15:00 with no shoots.

42 minutes ago, defender05 said:

A quick question.

Was just wondering why there are so many of the small single shoots so late in the day after the second shoots for the bigger guest on the Sunday? This leaves hardly any time to get them signed afterwards while photo G has a gap from 11:30 until 15:00 with no shoots.

The master schedule will be out on Monday and I can imagine SM has plans for the larger gaps that are still in the draft we have access to now. So just hang in there until sometimes on Monday. ^_^

So I was quite happy when I saw the schedule for Jewel Staite and Tom Wellings photo slots as with having low batch numbers on each of those photos I thought I'd be able to get them both done during there AM shoots with them following on from each other in the same area however someone's just said to me that that might not be the case seeing how Diamond Pass and gold pass holders get priority and i might have to get them during the PM shoots. Now guessing with Tom that might be a possibility with him being a DP guest but wouldn't of thought that'd be an issue for Jewel. Just after a second opinion to help me plan. Thanks for reading

Edited by BenUK1989

5 hours ago, BenUK1989 said:

So I was quite happy when I saw the schedule for Jewel Staite and Tom Wellings photo slots as with having low batch numbers on each of those photos I thought I'd be able to get them both done during there AM shoots with them following on from each other in the same area however someone's just said to me that that might not be the case seeing how Diamond Pass and gold pass holders get priority and i might have to get them during the PM shoots. Now guessing with Tom that might be a possibility with him being a DP guest but wouldn't of thought that'd be an issue for Jewel. Just after a second opinion to help me plan. Thanks for reading

What are the batch number you have? If it's a low batch number 1-3 there is a chance you can get your photo in the AM shoots.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BenUK1989 said:

With low batch numbers, it is very likely that you will be ok with Jewel to go to the AM shoot, but as you say with Tom, there will be diamond passes then gold passes, then the batches start. It will depend on how many of these people there are on that day. You might want to arrive at his shoot somewhere from the middle of it to towards the end to see who they are allowing to queue but you might want to be prepared to have to do the PM one.

14 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Ha, I've just bought you a photo, so now you have one to worry about.

That'll learn you.

But you still don't get any clashes to worry about if you have just the one photo....

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1