LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

8 minutes ago, etmuse said:

As stated in the Talks section of the FAQ: 

Free talks do not require a ticket.

And your Sunday overlap should be fine - do go to Paul's first as it ends (and starts) first but you'll have plenty time 

@etmuse Thank you. Cool GOF is free talk :clap:

1 hour ago, jammyc1 said:

Noel Clarke and Peter Capaldi start at the same time on Saturday both AM and PM? I am sure a lot of Dr Who fans like myself have ops with both. Also Arthur Darvill and Matt smith have the same op times on Sunday am..

I also have all the photo ops you’ve mentioned, and I don’t think we’ll have problems getting everything done. They’re all long sessions of 30 mins/1 hour each so you’ll probably be able to have a photo with one guest (the one that finishes first, so Noel or Arthur in the morning), then go to the following photo session (with Peter or Matt respectively). If you have Diamond Passes or low batch numbers this should be relatively easy as everyone says, and I’ve personally had similar situations at different events without issues. Otherwise the easiest option would be to do one photo in the morning and the other one in the afternoon.

The only real problem I see with Doctor Who guests is Pearl Mackie’s talk and Ingrid Oliver’s talk almost completely clashing on Saturday (15 min difference) - impossible to attend both. It’s not too bad since only Pearl’s is paid for, but it’s a bit of a shame that the only two Doctor Who talks for the day are at the same time and you have to miss one...

Edited by Nerd Who

Just now, Not_Pennys_Ship said:

This might be on another page and sorry if it's been asked, but when is David Duchovny's photoshoot on Sunday? I've looked but can't find.

Missing in action, being added on to the revised one

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Folks, Just as Reylenth has mentioned above please bear in mind the schedule posted by TooTall is subject to revisions so please keep checking back. 

This is probably a redundant questions (and apologies), but is Too Tall aware that Ray Fisher is missing from Sunday's schedule as well?

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Not_Pennys_Ship said:

This is probably a redundant questions (and apologies), but is Too Tall aware that Ray Fisher is missing from Sunday's schedule as well?

If he isn't he soon will be, we will point it out.

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Not_Pennys_Ship said:

Photo F at 12.05, he's there

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, MrsCorleone said:

Any updates for Sam in the schedule today? Dont need more clashes and want to know when he is scheduled before buying a ticket.

He'll likely be on Monday's update, I doubt there will be any interim changes announced

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, MrsCorleone said:

Shortly is monday? Or maybe tomorrow? :) I will wait till then. Thanks!

I'm afraid I can't give you a time, the schedule is subject to change right up until and during the event, you can rest assured that Sam will be added as soon as possible.

• Like 1

I'm confused having never been before. We have batch 3 for Aidan Turner what's the guestimate of time. We can't get to London until 9.30am will this be too late. Then we have to get a cab to venue. Help please. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Debjovi said:

I'm confused having never been before. We have batch 3 for Aidan Turner what's the guestimate of time. We can't get to London until 9.30am will this be too late. Then we have to get a cab to venue. Help please. 

With the time you'll get to the venue, I'd recommend going to the afternoon shoot (your batch will be called in the morning but you can still go in the afternoon)

• Moderators
Just now, Mayhem said:

Was hoping one of the Allo Allo shoots would be earlier, so I could get the photo then signed by the actors, but seemingly won't be possible... unless the early one can be moved a bit?

As mentioned above the schedule is subject to change though I don't anticipate this particular shoot will be changed.