Latest Guest Announcement - PAMELA ANDERSON

6 minutes ago, Stassy said:

What if its the photograph of one of her Playboy covers, not the actual magazine just the print. Do you reckon she would sign that, or charge more?

It's a flat fee for autographs. Only sports guests possibly have different prices, one rate for pictures etc. And one rate for items like jerseys.

If Pamela has Playboy on her exclusion list I really don't think a print would be okay if she says no to magazines.

Actually I have a question - but first of all.. thank GOD! FINALLY! PAMELA ANDERSON! I've been asking for her for I don't know how long, so I'm pretty thrilled about this announcement... 

Now onto my question. When I met David Hasselhoff at LFCC back in 2012, I took my rescue can (it was one used in the show) into the photo-session and I also wore the red LA County Lifeguard jacket. I can't carry both this year unfortunately, but I wondered if I did bring my rescue can again, would I be permitted to have it feature in the photo-shoot with her? Or would it be classed as a potentially offensive object?

Again, I don't want to make a knob of myself so if it's something that's not allowed, I shan't be bringing it.

Thank you in advance. :)

48 minutes ago, SilvaNemesis said:

Actually I have a question - but first of all.. thank GOD! FINALLY! PAMELA ANDERSON! I've been asking for her for I don't know how long, so I'm pretty thrilled about this announcement... 

Now onto my question. When I met David Hasselhoff at LFCC back in 2012, I took my rescue can (it was one used in the show) into the photo-session and I also wore the red LA County Lifeguard jacket. I can't carry both this year unfortunately, but I wondered if I did bring my rescue can again, would I be permitted to have it feature in the photo-shoot with her? Or would it be classed as a potentially offensive object?

Again, I don't want to make a knob of myself so if it's something that's not allowed, I shan't be bringing it.

Thank you in advance. :)

Unless otherwise mentioned (Which it hasn't been) then yes you can, of course it doesn't mean things won't change on the day or you might be asked not to take it through once there, but you can take props in.

1 hour ago, spengler said:

All in one or separate top and bottoms?

All in one, cleavage cut low, hips cut high.

49 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

I can imagine lots of people wearing that on the day... male, female and animals and aliens!

Yeah, but would anybody carry it off as well as me?

17 hours ago, CatherineRice said:

I have a poster of the playboy logo with multiple signatures already on it. Do we know if she will sign that ? I'd rather not take it to London if I'm wasting my time. 

We do currently not know of any exclusions. But based on the note of the pre-order site and the price of Playboy items on her site I would not classify this as '100 percent safe.'

21 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It's a flat fee for autographs. Only sports guests possibly have different prices, one rate for pictures etc. And one rate for items like jerseys.

If Pamela has Playboy on her exclusion list I really don't think a print would be okay if she says no to magazines.

I'm cool with that.

21 hours ago, Zombiebeegee said:

Find it funny there's no baywatch image in the pre order shop, what with that being her most iconic role !!!!

Yes I found that strange as well. I always check the pre order section to give me an idea what photos will be available on the day. I will be taking my own Baywatch photo with me just incase for some bizarre reason that SM don't have any!

Would upgrading to a diamond pass now be too late to guarantee getting an auto on the Saturday?

I know its one if those 'depends' questions.

An in 2 minds as may just risk it with a vq. 

Edited by spengler

7 minutes ago, spengler said:

Would upgrading to a diamond pass now be too late to guarantee getting an auto on the Saturday?

I know its one if those 'depends' questions.

An in 2 minds as may just risk it with a vq. 

It depends Spengler.  We can't say any more than we usually do.  You should be fine but there's always a small risk you won't be.  Pamela hasn't been on sale that long so you might get a low/mid number but we just can't tell. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It depends Spengler.  We can't say any more than we usually do.  You should be fine but there's always a small risk you won't be.  Pamela hasn't been on sale that long so you might get a low/mid number but we just can't tell. 

Thanks as usual. Part tempted now with the Ron Perlman refund. May wait to see Thursdays announcement first.

On 24/06/2017 at 10:17 AM, paulo said:

I know the announcement of Pamela attending LFCC is still fresh but can anyone from showmasters at some point before the event 100% clarify if she is happy to sign Playboy covers and if there is any surcharge for this , i know she is charging $500 on her website for these , so to avoid any embarrassment when face to face with her at the table and have extra funds with me should i need it. .

At Collectormania , Charisma Carpenter was fine signing her Playboy cover but charged $100 rather than the £20 auto price as advertised

many thanks

clarification of if anything isnt permitted or if there are extra charges for certain stuff would be appreciated please showmasters