Latest Guest Announcement - PAMELA ANDERSON

6 minutes ago, gallygogo said:

Hi, Im not really sure where I should post this.... I have tickets for Sun and also for a photo with Pamela ANderson.....When I bought it i was in Batch 4 I have looked at the schedule and all I can see is photo G on sunday from 11.50 -12.35.....would this be me does anyone know? Trouble is I am working away tomorrow untill ealy hours Sun morn and it is not easy for me to check the website.

Thanks for any help

Yes thats yours.

G is the area you go to.

Edited by spengler

16 minutes ago, gallygogo said:

Hi, Im not really sure where I should post this.... I have tickets for Sun and also for a photo with Pamela ANderson.....When I bought it i was in Batch 4 I have looked at the schedule and all I can see is photo G on sunday from 11.50 -12.35.....would this be me does anyone know? Trouble is I am working away tomorrow untill ealy hours Sun morn and it is not easy for me to check the website.

Thanks for any help

Yes.  Batch 4 will probably be called in the middle of that session gally.

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Hayden Is My Hero said:

Any clarifications on getting pics of her and Hoff signed yet or will it be on the day when we know?

Her team haven't informed us of any issues, though we are aware she hasn't signed double pics before. I would imagine this will very much be an only the day, her decision sort of thing.

• 1 year later...