Guest Suggestions

chugs

From the original Star Wars trilogy

David stone - wioslea/b-wing pilot

Chris parsons - zuckuss(4lom if you're new school)

Cathy monroe - 4lom (zuckuss if you're new school)

Bill Hargreaves/Paul klein - ig-88

Tim rose - admiral ackbar

Dermot Crowley - general madine

Mike Quinn - nien nunb

Dickey beer - barada

Jon berg/ Phil Tippett - hammerhead

Tommy Ilsley - walrus man

Paul Brooke - rancour keeper

Ailsa Berk - amanaman

Gerald home - squid head

Debbie carrington - romba

Jane busby - chief chirpa

Clive revill - the emperor

Danny delk/Ron hone- 2-1B

my guest suggestions are as follows

peter cullen optimus prime voice

alan oppenhimer he-man prince adam

austin saint john jason origanal red ranger

melendy britt -she ra

helen slater super girl the movie

heros cast reunion

adam west burt ward 60,s batman series

amy jo johnson kimberley pink ranger

stan lee marvel comic legend

any marvel movie cast memebers

bruce cambell evil dead movies and series

wwe superstars current and past tag teams

larry kenny lion-o thundrcats series

• Like 2

In regards to wrestling guests, i'd like to suggest Cody Rhodes. Now he's out and about on the road, I think he'd make a wonderful addition. Also, I know Amy Dumas, (Lita), has been to LFCC before, but i'd love for her to return as I haven't met her yet. On that note, Trish Stratus would be amazing also. Duo anyone? ha.

• Like 1

How about the cast of Shadowhunters or A Series of Unfortunate Events? The Shadowhunters guys are doing conventions in and around Europe so might be able to work it into their schedules, not sure about the ASOUE kids.

I second this! I know that the shadowhunters cast will most likely be free this summer because they finish filming season two by may/June and won't be filming again until September/October and I know they are all very willing to travel all over the world for conventions, especially Kat and Alberto and Isaiah so I think it'd be great to have them (dom and will are British too so maybe?)
  • Like 1

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Melissa & Joey & Clarissa)

Robert Pattinson (Twilight, Harry Potter, Bel Ami & Water for Elephants)

David Lascher (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Blossom & Clueless)

Fab Filippo (Buffy, Detentionaire, The Dating Guy, Being Erica, Guidestones & Delilah & Julius)

Clea Duvall (Heroes, American Horror Story, The Faculty, Argo, The Event & Zodiac)

Jenna Von Oy (Blossom, The Parkers & Doctor Dolittle 3)

Ryan Hurst and Theo Rossi please... :thumbup:

I actually commented on something that they were tagged in online and said that I would love it if they came to a Showmasters event (i.e LFCC) and their Agency responded with "Have they been asked to come"

Would be great to have them attend... :wub:

Was just about to ask for Theo Rossi for my Luke Cage collection, seeing as he is in SOA i'm hoping that is a possibility!

• Like 2

Ryan Hurst and Theo Rossi please... :thumbup:

I actually commented on something that they were tagged in online and said that I would love it if they came to a Showmasters event (i.e LFCC) and their Agency responded with "Have they been asked to come"

Would be great to have them attend... :wub:

Was just about to ask for Theo Rossi for my Luke Cage collection, seeing as he is in SOA i'm hoping that is a possibility!

I would love to meet them both, such awesome actors... I nearly had a meltdown when their Agency asked if they had been invited, I was like "I don't know i'm just a fan" If they did come I would have all individual photo shoots and a group one too...

Probably already asked for that in this thread but it would be nice to have a huge SoA reunion, I know so far the photoshoot is only for 3 sons leaving Ron Perlman out, but it stated that this group photoshoot is subject to change....

Well I guess the price would be different too but I wouldn't mind paying accordingly to have all the Sons already present in one photoshoot, thus including Ron and adding a few more con friendly....

Charlie Hunnam is a long shot, but can happen.... But SM surely could get Kim Coates back along with Ryan Hurst, Tommy Flanagan and Theo Rossi.... Maybe even Katey Sagal

Even leaving Charlie and Katey out, this could be a 8 Sons photoshoot, I would definitely pay the price to get that opportunity

• Like 3