Sign in to follow this  
chugs

Guest Suggestions

1 hour ago, Moonwalker1980 said:

OMG he did say so on Twitter! PLEASE Showmasters make this happen and reunite Willow and Xander! Pretty please? :wub2:

It was me he tweeted yesterday :blush: I was so happy!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sickkgirl said:

Ok as we may not get any this year can we have Jurassic Park guests for the 25th anniversary for next year please Jason.

4 hours ago, spengler said:

Please try for Banshee guests next year. As many as possible! :thumbup:

Probably best to wait for the 2018 forum to open before suggesting stuff for next year ;)

• Like 1

Will there be any more announcements or should i just buy the remaining photoshoots i want ??

8 minutes ago, Litafan83 said:

Will there be any more announcements or should i just buy the remaining photoshoots i want ??

Guests can be announced up to and including the days of the show itself.

I know its a bit late now to request guests but after watching the last ever Ripper Street surely we have to have a guest from it any one will do 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Starbug said:

I know its a bit late now to request guests but after watching the last ever Ripper Street surely we have to have a guest from it any one will do 

Don't spoil me!

Come on Showmasters pull Linda Hamilton out of the hat for a last minute stunner please.

• Like 2

I have a feeling showmasters have a massive guest announcement for Thursday night or something that will be the highlight of London this year 

1 minute ago, the collector said:

I have a feeling showmasters have a massive guest announcement for Thursday night or something that will be the highlight of London this year 

I highly doubt it, but it would certainly be interesting.

BUFFY  cast members  :  NICHOLAS BRENDON, JAMES MARSTERS, AMBER BENSON, KRISTINE SUTHERLAND,  ANTHONY   STEWART  HEAD ...  ^_^

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I highly doubt it, but it would certainly be interesting.

well theres more a chance of it happening than not, especially with all these cancellations late in the day

In view of these current cancellations, any thought of inviting back Matthew Lillard to make up for his non appearance last year? He was really looking forward to attending and meeting all his UK fans! Especially after his latest appearances in Twin Peaks etc 

• Like 3

Freema Agyeman is doing a play in London. Would be over the moon if you could somehow get her to attend on Sunday. 

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1