Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

No, it doesn't, but technically each diamond pass package is unique and each may have different inclusions to the other ones. I guess this one doesn't include one this time.

Either that or it's just been missed.

Edited by Raylenth

No, it doesn't, but technically each diamond pass package is unique and each may have different inclusions to the other ones. I guess this one doesn't include one this time.

99.9 percent sure it's been missed. "Dog tag" is how they usually call that little plastic pass that Diamond Pass holders receive, the one with the guest's image. I can't see them handing out scaps of paper suddenly. :lol:

• Like 1

Can you sit in the Delorean for the shoot, or just Christopher Lloyd?

Do you mean in the passenger seat? No, each shot would take too long if people were allowed to do that.

No, in the seat where Christopher is in Wrongnames pic.

Yes guess it would take too long.

99.9 percent sure it's been missed. "Dog tag" is how they usually call that little plastic pass that Diamond Pass holders receive, the one with the guest's image. I can't see them handing out scaps of paper suddenly. :lol:

I think you are correct as I was surprised to not see it there and yeah, how else would it all be recorded - they aren't going to rely on people to be honest about whether they have been through each line yet or not! :whistling:

Do you mean in the passenger seat? No, each shot would take too long if people were allowed to do that.

Well having said that it does say 1 x Photo Opportunity of you in the Delorean Time Machine in the Diamond T's & c's, and it clearly says 'in' not beside, with or anything similar so I guess you can get in it.

Well having said that it does say 1 x Photo Opportunity of you in the Delorean Time Machine in the Diamond T's & c's, and it clearly says 'in' not beside, with or anything similar so I guess you can get in it.

Yeah thanks i was meaning more for the shoot with Christopher.

Anyone got pics from 2 years ago with Lloyd in the Delorean?? Can't decide what to op for

Here ya go...

Christopher%20Lloyd%20and%20DeLorean%20L

Should probably say that the Hoverboard is mine and not part of the shoot.

That picture would look so good next to my MJF DeLorean one.

And when I say that picture, I mean with me in it. I wouldn't hang a picture of Wrong Name up in my house.

Nothing personal bro, just don't want your face on my walls.

:)

• Like 1

That's the one my first answer was and then I got confused by your reply to be honest - I'm thinking you've answered your own question, Christopher will probably be in the seat Christopher is in so you can't sit there as it will be occupied :whistling:

Anyone got pics from 2 years ago with Lloyd in the Delorean?? Can't decide what to op for

Here ya go...

Christopher%20Lloyd%20and%20DeLorean%20L

Should probably say that the Hoverboard is mine and not part of the shoot.

That picture would look so good next to my MJF DeLorean one.

And when I say that picture, I mean with me in it. I wouldn't hang a picture of Wrong Name up in my house.

Nothing personal bro, just don't want your face on my walls.

:)

Edited by Raylenth

If you have a diamond pass can you buy an extra autograph at the table? Need a delorean signed + a photo!!

His autograph isn't exclusive to diamond pass holders, so yes, you can buy one extra when you go through for the diamond pass autograph.

That's the one my first answer was and then I got confused by your reply to be honest - I'm thinking you've answered your own question, Christopher will probably be in the seat Christopher is in so you can't sit there as it will be occupied :whistling:

Ha but the steering wheel is on the left! ; - )