Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

Okay, let me try to sum everything up: solo pictures without Christopher: you can be seated in the seat Christopher is sitting in in the photo WrongName kindly posted.

Pictures with Christopher: set arrangement, no chance for a change due to the amount of photos. I am 99.99 percent sure it will be same set up as in the photo WrongName posted, anything else wouldn't make sense. The car photoshoot with David Hasselhoff and KITT was also done in the same way.

Are you regretting yet being used as an example, WrongName? ;)

Extra autographs for Diamond Pass holders: Yes, up to the usual limit of 5 total.

Okay, let me try to sum everything up: solo pictures without Christopher: you can be seated in the seat Christopher is sitting in in the photo WrongName kindly posted.

Pictures with Christopher: set arrangement, no chance for a change due to the amount of photos. I am 99.99 percent sure it will be same set up as in the photo WrongName posted, anything else wouldn't make sense. The car photoshoot with David Hasselhoff and KITT was also done in the same way.

Are you regretting yet being used as an example, WrongName? ;)

Extra autographs for Diamond Pass holders: Yes, up to the usual limit of 5 total.

Nope, I love it when it's all about me!
  • Like 1

Amazing guest. I didn't go in 2015. What was the likely hood of meeting him with a VT then? Just thought i'd ask before purchasing the diamond pass as I want to guarantee meeting him..

I just read Tom Wilson's thread which explained he's a slow signer and no diamond pass holders got through. I think i'll buy the diamond pass :clap:

I had Diamond pass in 2015 and got his auto.... defo a slow signer and also likes long breaks....we were about 10 people away from get auto and he had to go for a break we were told 5-10 mins so to stay in queue but it was about 30-35 mims before he came back. not complaining as je was very nice and i was so happy to have the op to get his auto and can understand why he needed breaks.... but if you really really really want auto then i would recommend diamond pass in his case.

Can you sit in the Delorean for the shoot, or just Christopher Lloyd?

Do you mean in the passenger seat? No, each shot would take too long if people were allowed to do that.
No, in the seat where Christopher is in Wrongnames pic.

Yes guess it would take too long.

Well having said that it does say 1 x Photo Opportunity of you in the Delorean Time Machine in the Diamond T's & c's, and it clearly says 'in' not beside, with or anything similar so I guess you can get in it.

Yeah thanks i was meaning more for the shoot with Christopher.

That's the one my first answer was and then I got confused by your reply to be honest - I'm thinking you've answered your own question, Christopher will probably be in the seat Christopher is in so you can't sit there as it will be occupied :whistling:

You could ask to sit on his lap, but I doubt you'd get away with that. Well, maybe Ambrose Girl would.

Really happy about this but also really worried I'll miss out on an autograph again. I got there early last time to make sure I got a low VQ number, but I still missed out. I did manage to get a photoshoot with him though, so I don't need that. Just can't justify spending the extra £105 just to make sure I get the autograph this time :crying:

It's hard Para, but I'd say assume you won't without a Diamond pass. It's not impossible but he's very slow at signing so if he does make it to the VQ's I doubt he'll get through many at all.

We could be surprised though.

Have you considered the pre order service?

Will Christopher be personalizing autographs?

You will only know that on the day and it can change day by day. I would guess not but you never know, he's quite a slow signer so personalising will only slow it down even more.

• Moderators

Will Christopher be personalizing autographs?

You will only know that on the day and it can change day by day. I would guess not but you never know, he's quite a slow signer so personalising will only slow it down even more.

Ah ok thank you.

Last two times I have seen him he has not personalised unfortunately, as Reylenth said he is a VERY slow signer so my guess would be that it is unlikely. Edited by StuartG2198