Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

When it says photo session with Delorean what does that mean? Is Christopher Lloyd in that photo too?

It depends what you're talking about. If you mean the photo that is part or the Diamond pass that is with the DeLorean, then no, Christopher will not be in that, it will just be you sitting (I think) in the DeLorean. If you mean the separate Christopher Lloyd & DeLorean photoshoot, then yes, he will be in it and will likely be the same as the picture I posted earlier in this thread.

• Like 1

i had a diamond pass and i feel got lucky as he was by the sigourney weaver powerloader shot on the Saturday morning . saw the q was quite small and just joined it . he was a lovely person . signed my diamond pass print ( didnt personalise it ) but this year may just try my luck with my BTTF funko pop

Edited by teskothemad
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, does anyone know the difference between the Back to the future diamond talk on Saturday and the Chris Lloyd diamond talk on Sunday? Is he going to be there (on the talk) on Saturday?

Edited by szs

Hello, does anyone know the difference between the Back to the future diamond talk on Saturday and the Chris Lloyd diamond talk on Sunday? Is he going to be there (on the talk) on Saturday?

The Christopher Lloyd Diamond Talk is him on stage solo.

Hi szs, please read this post for the list of who will be at each group talk so far http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93949&p=2010084 but yes, Christopher will be at the BTTF talk.  The difference between them, without this meaning to sound sarcastic, is that the BTTF talk will be about BTTF where as the Lloyd talk on Sunday will just be with him and therefore the subjects discussed and asked will be on anything, all of his work and anything else anyone want's to ask.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

Hi szs, please read this post for the list of who will be at each group talk so far http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93949&p=2010084 but yes, Christopher will be at the BTTF talk.  The difference between them, without this meaning to sound sarcastic, is that the BTTF talk will be about BTTF where as the Lloyd talk on Sunday will just be with him and therefore the subjects discussed and asked will be on anything, all of his work and anything else anyone want's to ask.

Thanks a lot for your answer, it`s good to know that both Chris Lloyd and Tom Wilson will be there on the Saturday talk. Being a BTTF-fan and a Delorean owner, I think that should be my day then :)

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I'm really tempted by the Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass. I just have a question about the BTTF Diamond Talk on Saturday. From what I read in the Diamond Pass information, it doesn't seem to be included in it. And when I read the talk information, it doesn't say there are reserved seats for Diamond Pass holders. Er, am I missing something there? Why is it called a Diamond Talk? Please don't read my tone as agressive, I'm just a bit puzzled! :P;)

18 minutes ago, Kyvire said:

The BTTF talk is included in the Tom Wilson Diamond pass, that makes it a Diamond Talk. :smile:

31 minutes ago, Minuialeth75 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm really tempted by the Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass. I just have a question about the BTTF Diamond Talk on Saturday. From what I read in the Diamond Pass information, it doesn't seem to be included in it. And when I read the talk information, it doesn't say there are reserved seats for Diamond Pass holders. Er, am I missing something there? Why is it called a Diamond Talk? Please don't read my tone as agressive, I'm just a bit puzzled! :P;)

There will be reserved seat for Diamond pass holders Minuialeth, but as Kyvire says it will be for the Tom Wilson Diamond pass holders only.  Everyone else will have to sit in the general ticket seating area.

Edited by Raylenth

I didn't manage to get his auto in 2015. Sooo many Gold and Diamonds, and the VQ numbers were so high. I think I'll get a Diamond pass this time.

I'm really curious to see if his lines will be as long this year as in 2015. He's definitely a great guest :)

12 minutes ago, Naboo79 said:

I didn't manage to get his auto in 2015. Sooo many Gold and Diamonds, and the VQ numbers were so high. I think I'll get a Diamond pass this time.

I'm really curious to see if his lines will be as long this year as in 2015. He's definitely a great guest :)

Hopefully the lines wont be so long. I would love to get an autograph,but I dont have my hopes up. I'll be perfectly fine with my photoshoot though, so it doesn't really matter. :D

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, skarin12 said:

This is my first time to a comic con and i cant wait, If I wanted to have a Photo with Christopher Lloyd would I have to pay in advance or can i pay on the day?.

Either or, skarin. You can buy a photoshoot in the eventbrite store or buy one at the sales desk on the day. To me, it'd be better buying through the store beforehand, that way you know you've got one in case it sells out and in getting a lower batch number. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming
Autocorrect fail

• 2 weeks later...

Booked the delorean photo shoot straight away and with saving I should be able to buy diamond soon :-)

So we've got the delorean and tombstone photo opportunities - any chance the clock tower photo opportunity might make a return to also purchase?