Big guest announcement this Friday at 7pm

Ok. My one and only guess for this is Felicity Jones.

E in the name, her character in Rogue One was a mystery for a while, and as a SW guest Jason would be massively excited to meet her.

After her performances in The Theory of Everything and now taking the lead in Rogue One, I'd say it would count as a 'big' guest.

That's all I have. Haven't looked back to see if she's been suggested before. Just throwing it out there.

• Moderators

Just because people haven't heard of a guest it doesn't mean they're not 'big'. This happens every time no matter who it is.

And not everything I write on Twitter is a clue

• Like 2

Just because people haven't heard of a guest it doesn't mean they're not 'big'. This happens every time no matter who it is.

most of the guests I only know by face, good to have you back sir! SO how about 1 more big clue for me? ive had a bad day, stood on a plug in bare feet, stubbed toe on a table, got called fat by a kid, got in trouble by the kids dad for throwing my trainer at him, and now I find out that I forgot to put the frozen shopping away right and left the door open so the lots gone off. a clue would really help things David

• Like 1

Height makes someone big, Michael J Fox a very small guy and The Undertaker is a big dude at about 6'11"

most of the guests I only know by face, good to have you back sir! SO how about 1 more big clue for me? ive had a bad day, stood on a plug in bare feet, stubbed toe on a table, got called fat by a kid, got in trouble by the kids dad for throwing my trainer at him, and now I find out that I forgot to put the frozen shopping away right and left the door open so the lots gone off. a clue would really help things David

I too have had a bit of a crappy day but this really made me laugh!!

• Like 2

Me too, got stuck on the toilet all day.

the fact you too have had a bad day makes me feel a bit better lol lets hope its a guest we want

the fact you too have had a bad day makes me feel a bit better lol lets hope its a guest we want

Looks like we all had a crappy day :no: Come on Showmasters, make us happy again!

• Like 1

Well today some moron walked into me playing damn pokemon go!!!

• Like 1

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Like 1

Gotta catch 'em all!

indeed

• Like 1