Big guest announcement this Friday at 7pm

Mystery writer Richard Castle

i would love if it was nathan fillion ..... i've been saying his name in every guest announcement since last year ... i bet queen sindel and all the other mods would like if he was a guest to shut me up .... and of course i would buy the diamond pass in a heartbeat
He is one of the few guests I'd buy a diamond pass for.
  • Like 1

Mystery writer Richard Castle

i would love if it was nathan fillion ..... i've been saying his name in every guest announcement since last year ... i bet queen sindel and all the other mods would like if he was a guest to shut me up .... and of course i would buy the diamond pass in a heartbeat
He is one of the few guests I'd buy a diamond pass for.

I would buy two because I'm greedy like that... :P

I'm going to be at work until 7:30 tomorrow, meaning I won't get home until after 8, and my biggest fear right now is that it's going to be a guest I desperately want to meet and they will sell out within 8 seconds and my life will be ruined all because I had a late shift.

I'm going to be at work until 7:30 tomorrow, meaning I won't get home until after 8, and my biggest fear right now is that it's going to be a guest I desperately want to meet and they will sell out within 8 seconds and my life will be ruined all because I had a late shift.

SM is great in listening to their fans... if that happens then SM will in no doubt add more photo shoots... Have Faith little one.. :smile:

Has a guest ever sold out in one night though? I mean really sold out, no more batches added?

Let me pose a more realistic scenario - the 7pm guest will be announced and the majority think "meh"...

• Like 1

Has a guest ever sold out in one night though? I mean really sold out, no more batches added?

I've not seen it. Even MJF last year took a few days or so.

Yeah, there are certain guests that will sell very very quickly but I don't think we need to worry too much.

Wrong name we haven't heard your guesses yet... usually your good at this. Ps are you going to watch The Ghostbusters reboot? Haha

• Like 1

I keep thinking it will be Matthew Lilliard but he has already cancelled once.

If it is a mystery, maybe it will be a crooning rendition of "Sweet Little Mystery" by Marti Pellow of Wet Wet Wet.

Really hoping it is Nathan Fillion though...

Wrong name we haven't heard your guesses yet... usually your good at this. Ps are you going to watch The Ghostbusters reboot? Haha
I know I've kept a bit quiet on this one. Mainly as I have no idea! Only one clue and I can think of many many people it could be so I'm not even going to try unless there's more clues.

And... No, I'm not going to see the reboot. I hear it's ok and that's fine. I have no issue with women being Ghostbusters (as I've said before), there have been some awesome ones in the cartoons and comics, but I can't stand Paul Feig and Mellissa MacCarthy movies so this is not for me.

Edited by Wrong Name

Surely Kit Harington...fits in with the mystery at the end of season 5 and not knowing what to expect. Plus, if wake up was a clue....

Then again, I guess you could match it to lots of people! Roll on 7pm!

Spoiler Alert!

Is not a big mystery:he still dead or not.Not so many possibilities.

Surely Kit Harington...fits in with the mystery at the end of season 5 and not knowing what to expect. Plus, if wake up was a clue....

Then again, I guess you could match it to lots of people! Roll on 7pm!

Lets hope so.

• Like 1

I know I've kept a bit quiet on this one. Mainly as I have no idea! Only one clue and I can think of many many people it could be so I'm not even going to try unless there's more clues.

And... No, I'm not going to see the reboot. I hear it's ok and that's fine. I have no issue with women being Ghostbusters (as I've said before), there have been some awesome ones in the cartoons and comics, but I can't stand Paul Feig and Mellissa MacCarthy movies so this is not for me.

Good at least im not the only one. Mellissa Maccarthy is the same character in every role she plays

• Like 1