Big guest announcement this Friday at 7pm

Someone from a Scooby-Doo movie? Or anything else mysterious... a Sherlock guest, perhaps?

I'm hoping for someone from Scooby Doo. I'm still upset about Matthew Lillard. Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze Jr or Linda Cardellini would make me happy

Linda Cardellini would be awesome! I loved freaks and geeks

RO

The chap who plays Edward Nigma in Gotham...

Robin Lord Taylor would be awesome!

dont think robin would be a big guest to be fair, as he hasnt done alot other than Gotham, jim carrey on the other hand ... i still believe Eddie Murphy tho, to complete the Beverly hill's crew, and with a beverly hills cop 4 announced it would be awesome

Mystery though?

I'm going for the re-announcement of Sam Neill.

Due to a change in his filming schedule, he can now appear!

I wish this would happen but I hope he is saved for next year as I cant afford a third Diamond pass guest

I'm going to be at work until 7:30 tomorrow, meaning I won't get home until after 8, and my biggest fear right now is that it's going to be a guest I desperately want to meet and they will sell out within 8 seconds and my life will be ruined all because I had a late shift.

Has a guest ever sold out in one night though? I mean really sold out, no more batches added?

I've not seen it. Even MJF last year took a few days or so.
Wrong name we haven't heard your guesses yet... usually your good at this. Ps are you going to watch The Ghostbusters reboot? Haha
I know I've kept a bit quiet on this one. Mainly as I have no idea! Only one clue and I can think of many many people it could be so I'm not even going to try unless there's more clues.

And... No, I'm not going to see the reboot. I hear it's ok and that's fine. I have no issue with women being Ghostbusters (as I've said before), there have been some awesome ones in the cartoons and comics, but I can't stand Paul Feig and Mellissa MacCarthy movies so this is not for me.

Good at least im not the only one. Mellissa Maccarthy is the same character in every role she plays
Thirded. I won't be going either.

The humour of original was great, not too wacky but new one no thank you.

Would Michael Emerson count as a big guest announcement? Do general people know who he is? I really like him on Person Of Interest

He would be for me as I'm a big fan of both shows. Unfortunaly I'll be in a meeting at 7 pm so I won't find out who the announcement is before 9 pm.

Yes I think Michael Emerson would be classed as big given his role in Lost which was such a huge show. There have been other guests badged as being big and I've not known who they were so I feel it is a possibility (she says hoping!). I bloomin hope its him... been wanting to meet him for 10 years!

Quite easy to find out who people are..

Mr B did you just say SEVEN PM on twitter??

Is that a clue it could be kevin Spacey

I think you have a good shout there the mystery clue and you never no what to expect from could be from K Pax