Exciting Guest Announcement - Next Wednesday 7pm

showmasters

• Moderators

I love the hype around The X Files and although i will be meeting David Duchovny in May i will happily pay again and also Gillian Anderson. These two would be an absolute dream to have a double photo! Wink Wink..............

Also please contemplate getting David Hasslehoff, ive wanted to meet the guy since he 90's!!!!!

The Hoff was at LFCC in 2013, although I didn't meet him myself.

Didnt go that year as i was in Greece though if i remember rightly Gillian was there that year too?

No she wasn't as I would definitely have met her. That was my first year so it must have been before.

Gillian was at the CM event that year with Jenna Coleman if memory serves me correct?

This page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Film_and_Comic_Consays she did LFCC in 2012, I have no idea about CM.

Yeh she did CM the year after, that's the first and only time I've met her.

My first thought was Matthew Lillard for Scooby Doo and Scream, however it could also be David Duchovny.

Hopefully it is Matthew lillard..would be a nice signature on my scream poster

I have faith Showmasters will pull a great surprise out of the bag.

My first thought was Matthew Lillard for Scooby Doo and Scream, however it could also be David Duchovny.

I have faith Showmasters will pull a great surprise out of the bag.

Hopefully it is Matthew lillard..would be a nice signature on my scream poster..

Edited by malky

This ones a bit of a long-shot but just roll with me here...

What if because Jack Gleeson, aka Joeffrey is going, and they've said on his post before there's going to be a big GoT talk, what if this mystery guest could be Rory McCann...and solve the "mystery" of what happened to the hound??

I told you it was a long shot 😂

• Like 1

not disrespecting got i love the series but they said there going to make it bigger than last year but none of them are in the same league as last years diamonds other than ron perlman so far hope its another legend

It is February. Several months to go. Michael J Fox was announced pretty early, but that were special circumstances. Sigourney Weaver was announced much later.

not disrespecting got i love the series but they said there going to make it bigger than last year but none of them are in the same league as last years diamonds other than ron perlman so far hope its another legend

It is February. Several months to go. Michael J Fox was announced pretty early, but that were special circumstances. Sigourney Weaver was announced much later.

I hope too it will be THE guest to take my decision for the trip.

Last year, pretty easy... Christopher LLoyd was annouced very early :-)

For now, it´s a little light for "diamond guest"

You really can't judge a show by how things went the prior year. Things change. Sometimes change takes time. If there was no Change Collectormania would still be in the Shopping Center. :lol: And we'd be far away from any Diamond Guest too.

You really can't judge a show by how things went the prior year. Things change. Sometimes change takes time. If there was no Change Collectormania would still be in the Shopping Center. :lol: And we'd be far away from any Diamond Guest too.

Would disagree. Id assume how the show went the previous year would be the benchmark, and that Showmaster's were striving to beat that. Might not always be feasible, but it should be the goal.

Erm.... ever heard of changing for the better? ;)

You really can't judge a Show by saying "we already had x amount of Diamond guests/ x amount of guests at that Point last year! The list this year sucks." We might very well get better guests or more guests, just later. That was the whole Point of my post.

People have started complaining about the weak guest list over a month ago already when we were more than half a year out. 6 months is a lifetime in convention time.

If this goes on next year we'll have the first worried Posts "OMG the event will be cancelled!" by Christmas.

• Like 2

I'm sure this year will be amazing.

But I (and i suppose a lot of other) can't reserve a trip on a supposition :-)

It's why i'm waiting MY guest to take the decision, and hope that it still a few tickets :P

We just say that last year, the decision was easier a little sooner ;-)

Erm.... ever heard of changing for the better? ;)

You really can't judge a Show by saying "we already had x amount of Diamond guests/ x amount of guests at that Point last year! The list this year sucks." We might very well get better guests or more guests, just later. That was the whole Point of my post.

People have started complaining about the weak guest list over a month ago already when we were more than half a year out. 6 months is a lifetime in convention time.

If this goes on next year we'll have the first worried Posts "OMG the event will be cancelled!" by Christmas.