- Marshall Lancaster

SMALLVILLE guests would be awesome too!

- Tom Welling

- Michael Rosenbaum

- Allison Mack

- Erica Durance

- Kristin Kreuk

• Like 1

Ok so David Duchovny is kinda off my list as im now meeting him with a VIP ticket to his show in London in May. Id still love to meet Gillian though and also David Hasselhoff haha. No seriously i would!

So jealous!!!

I literally cannot wait. It has been a dream for 20 years to meet him! Cost me a few £££'s but i couldnt miss it!

I've met David Hasslehoff in Cardiff and he was absolutely awesome. Such a funny guy and really joked around with my son and made him feel special... Definitely would love to meet him again

Ive wanted to meet him for like forever haha. I still watch Baywatch to this day. Just think the guy is amazing. That would be a dream and id come dressed as a lifeguard for a photo haha

• Like 2

• Moderators

Ok so David Duchovny is kinda off my list as im now meeting him with a VIP ticket to his show in London in May. Id still love to meet Gillian though and also David Hasselhoff haha. No seriously i would!

So jealous!!!

I literally cannot wait. It has been a dream for 20 years to meet him! Cost me a few £££'s but i couldnt miss it!

I've met David Hasslehoff in Cardiff and he was absolutely awesome. Such a funny guy and really joked around with my son and made him feel special... Definitely would love to meet him again

Ive wanted to meet him for like forever haha. I still watch Baywatch to this day. Just think the guy is amazing. That would be a dream and id come dressed as a lifeguard for a photo haha

I hope you have an amazing time, and expect to see pictures on here!!!

So jealous!!!

I hope you have an amazing time, and expect to see pictures on here!!!

I hope so too, just hope I'm not disappointed. You just really never know how people are.

I think I was really lucky u got the vip. They sold out the day they went on sale and only knew about it cos a friend posted something on Facebook.

• Like 1

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)
Wentworth Miller (Prison Break, Resident Evil: Afterlife & Underworld)
Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees, Girls, Un-Real & Life Unexpected)
Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)
Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko, The Last Airbender & Aim High)
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

I'd love to meet cast members of The Last Kingdom at the LFCC or other Showmasters events

On top of my TLK guest wishlist are the incredibly talented David Dawson (The Last Kingdom, Ripper Street, Maigret, The Hollow Crown, The Road To Coronation Street, Peaky Blinders, Luther, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Banished, The Secret Agent,...) and the lovely and wonderful Eliza Butterworth (The Last Kingdom, DCI Banks, WPC 56).

Edited by ReLa79
  • Like 1