Evangeline Lilly, Stephen Amell, Grant Gustin, Mark Hamill, Alyson Hannigan, Cobie Smulders, Gillian Anderson, David Duchovny, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Anthony Daniels, Danielle Panabaker, Steven Yeun, Ray Park, Lauren Cohan, Jim Lee, Scott Snyder.

• Like 4

any chance of the xfiles cast? would be a great diamond pass joint pic and auto with mulder and scully :) if you could get Michael j fox back that would great.

Tom hanks? more a nightmare on elm street cast?

lets face it LFCC 2015 will be a tough one to beat, they had some major names and I was happy with the smaller guests too it was just great we were laughing all the way home it went great.

im saving up now in case there's more great diamond pass guests :) my only worry is a clash, so mulder and scully together would be great ;)

• Like 3

• Moderators

Stan Lee

He's said online and in interviews and also a Q&A tweet to me he wants to do one again so why not showmasters a lot of money for you and happy fans

As much as Stan does love to interact with his fans, his appearance in 2014 marked his official retirement from European Conventions so sadly I don't think we will have him over again. Below is an extract from the 2014 forum.

"This will be Stan Lees final European signing appearance. In celebration of this you are all cordially invited to attend our London Film & Comic Con, where Stan Lee is looking forward to meeting all his fans! He absolutely loves meeting fans, and this event is no exception!

We are very lucky to be hosting his final signing appearance, we recommend that you do not miss this amazing opportunity, we hope that you all appreciate the importance of this show to him. After decades of meeting his fans, he has finally decided that long distance travel is to be left to the likes of Iron Man, who can do it far faster and look a little more awesome when doing so! And thanks to the world being safely left in the hands of our superheroes, he can hang up his cape on the European circuit."

Edited by StuartG2198

Stan Lee

He's said online and in interviews and also a Q&A tweet to me he wants to do one again so why not showmasters a lot of money for you and happy fans

As much as Stan does love to interact with his fans, his appearance in 2014 marked his official retirement from European Conventions so sadly I don't think we will have him over again. Below is an extract from the 2014 forum.

"This will be Stan Lees final European signing appearance. In celebration of this you are all cordially invited to attend our London Film & Comic Con, where Stan Lee is looking forward to meeting all his fans! He absolutely loves meeting fans, and this event is no exception!

We are very lucky to be hosting his final signing appearance, we recommend that you do not miss this amazing opportunity, we hope that you all appreciate the importance of this show to him. After decades of meeting his fans, he has finally decided that long distance travel is to be left to the likes of Iron Man, who can do it far faster and look a little more awesome when doing so! And thanks to the world being safely left in the hands of our superheroes, he can hang up his cape on the European circuit."

I just wished they'd limited the amount of signatures people could have got to about 2 as I had a relatively small vq ticket and didn't manage to get my comic signed 👎🏻

Stan Lee

I just wished they'd limited the amount of signatures people could have got to about 2 as I had a relatively small vq ticket and didn't manage to get my comic signed

Signatures weren't the problem, photoshoots were

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Melissa & Joey & Clarissa)
Robert Pattinson (Twilight, Harry Potter, Bel Ami & Water for Elephants)
David Lascher (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Blossom & Clueless)
Fab Filippo (Buffy, Detentionaire, The Dating Guy, Being Erica, Guidestones & Delilah & Julius)
Clea Duvall (Heroes, American Horror Story, The Faculty, Argo, The Event & Zodiac)
Jenna Von Oy (Blossom, The Parkers & Doctor Dolittle 3)

The Breakfast Club cast

That 70s show - Topher Grace and Laura Prepon

David Hyde Pierce

Maisie Williams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Blair

Ted Danson

Martin Freeman

Anna Kendrick

Big Bang Theory Cast

Vikings cast

Britt Robertson - Tomorrowland

Edited by xlive2
  • Like 4

Personally I would love

Sid Haig

Rob Zombie

Sherri Zombie Moon

Nick Cage

Andrew Lincoln

Simon Pegg (if you can't get him to attend the Spring event)

Aiden Turner

Russell Tovey

James Purefoy

Sean Connery

Seth Green

Judd Nelson

Rob Lowe

Sean Astin

Corey Feldman

James McAvoy

Steve Buscemi

Bill Murray

Tobin Bell

Jason Patric

Morgan Freeman

And anyone from the following programmes (would be awesome)...

Criminal Minds

Big Bang Theory

Once Upon a Time

NCIS LA

Blacklist

True Blood

The Following

American Horror Story...

That should just about bankrupt me

• Like 3

id really LOVE more a nightmare on elm street cast members myself, was great the ones you got last year but more of the dream children? id also like to see a list of the ppl that SM would like to get. so we know this is being read lol I cant wait for this year, ive been saving since aug

• Like 3

Ok so David Duchovny is kinda off my list as im now meeting him with a VIP ticket to his show in London in May. Id still love to meet Gillian though and also David Hasselhoff haha. No seriously i would!

I've met David Hasslehoff in Cardiff and he was absolutely awesome. Such a funny guy and really joked around with my son and made him feel special... Definitely would love to meet him again

• Moderators

Ok so David Duchovny is kinda off my list as im now meeting him with a VIP ticket to his show in London in May. Id still love to meet Gillian though and also David Hasselhoff haha. No seriously i would!

I've met David Hasslehoff in Cardiff and he was absolutely awesome. Such a funny guy and really joked around with my son and made him feel special... Definitely would love to meet him again
I was talking to him once (at a show) and told him how jealous a friend of mine was that I was meeting him, he took the time to talk to me and then asked me to call my friend and then spoke to her at length, a real gent!! Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)
Imogen Poots (28 Weeks Later, Need for Speed & Fright Night)
Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)
Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)
Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, Joy, American Hustle & Silver Linings Playbook)
Claire Danes (Terminator 3 :borg: , Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)