How much have we all spent..

Grand total currently stands at: £1,110.00 not including autos. Yikes

I feel your pain. I've spent £1015 on tickets and I'm planning on taking £1000 spending money! 😱

May be able to stretch to £400 spends, that's a lot for poor little me haha

• Like 1

I`m a curious guy, I'd really like to know how much money raymond spent, who says on another place here that he has 60 photoshoots. XD

I'm now near 1000 € ( 722 £ ) with plane, hotel, Goldpass and my photo shoots. Certainly I will pay also for a few autographs, but I think the budget should not climb that much any more.

Edited by timlux

I feel your pain. I've spent £1015 on tickets and I'm planning on taking £1000 spending money! 😱
I'm kind of hoping I don't spend the whole £1000 there but I'm gonna take it just incase 😕

I feel your pain. I've spent £1015 on tickets and I'm planning on taking £1000 spending money!
I'm kind of hoping I don't spend the whole £1000 there but I'm gonna take it just incase

Im coming in at a shade under £500 for entry and photoshoots. There is a chance that will go up dependent on who gets announced over the next four weeks! I am lucky that I don't have to worry about flights, trains, or hotels!

Im not planning on spending loads over the weekend. I am going to another con in the States later this year so need to save a fair amount to cover that, so probably no more than a couple of hundred quid...

• 4 weeks later...

Early Entry - £15

Transport - £7.50

Diamond Pass

Robert Englund - £135

Photoshoot

Sigourney Weaver - £110

MJF - £95

Christopher Lloyd - £35

RDA - £45

Rose Leslie - £15

Iain Glenn - £15

Neve Campbell - £35

Hayley Atwell - £20

James Remar - £20

Malcolm McDowell - £25

Total - £557.50 so far... Also want quite a few auto's this year so gonna have to limit my spending a bit!

I've spent £220 on photos and talks so far.

And I have £220 worth of autographs to buy. Potentially more if I can silence that little nagging voice in my head!

And then there's the spending money.

:eek:

This is by far the most expensive convention I've ever been to. I'm going to stop thinking about it now and just hum really loudly...

I really don't even want to know. Before Sigourney Weaver's diamond pass showed up with €570 on my credit card bill I was blissfully ignorant about my situation. I have bought the photoshoots and talk tickets and other diamond passes here and there along the way since March so I thought I was fine.

I am not fine...I'm not going to eat in a year or so. Lol.

But hey, we only live once, right. :D

This is my first time attending so I've decided to go all out. I was finally in a position where I was fortunate enough to be able to afford it. So far I think I've spent around £1100 on my gold pass, Robert Englund diamond pass, 14 photoshoots, travel and accommodation. It was all worth it though. I'm going to have a great time. :)

Friday entry

Brutus beefcake photo

James tolkan photo

Malcolm McDowell photo

Claudia wells photo

Robert englund photo

Christopher lloyd photo

Waiting for photoshoot times and I may get a tom savini and newt aliens photo shoot if timings allow

Before i get there, so far I've bought:

2 x train tickets

Holiday Inn 1 night

1 x Chris Lloyd Diamond pass

2 x Saturday entry tickets

2 x Sigourney photoshoots

2 x Bill Paxton photoshoots

2 x Sherilyn Fenn photoshoots

1 x MJF photoshoot

1x Zac Galligan photoshoot

1 x Lea Thompson photoshoot

When i'm there:

Autos of:

Sherilyn Fenn

Robert Rusler

Jennifer Rubin

James Tolkan

Marc McClure

Brad Greenquist

and Bill Paxton if I can :smile:

I've had to be slightly restrained, because I've bought and renovated a house in the past 12 months, which has left me a bit short of cash.

This con is all about BTTF for me.

Diamond pass for MJ Fox.

Delorean shoot

Autos from every BTTF cast member on my poster

+travel and hotel.

Can't wait!

• Like 2

Maybe this thread maybe should have been, how much over our budgets have we spent ! :smile:

My challenge is more about how much I can afford to spend now on autos. The Diamond guests really eat up your budget fast if you are paying out for individual autos. I would love to get two from Sigourney, one from Alien and one from Ghostbusters, but that's the best part of £200 and that's only the tip of the iceberg !

I'm fortunate that I've got autos before from a number of the big name guests, Michael Gambon, Jonathan Pryce, Neve Campbell for example when they were in Theatre, but that still leaves some pretty hefty ones in Bill Paxton, Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher Lloyd for example.

I was hoping to work initially with a budget of £200 for autos, but really struggling at £255 already and still loads more I would like to get.

• Like 2

I usually have a pretty small list compared to most people....

And the same for this year... (i also moved to my first flat last month so I am being careful with my moolah!)

2x entry Saturday

2x GoT thrones talk

2x RDA talk

1x RDA photoshoot.

I wanted a Charles Dance photo but i waited too long alas so I might get his auto!

So with travel I am about £150!

Getting excited now! :clap: