How much have we all spent..

Entry tickets for all 3 days.
Photoshoot with MJF and delorian.
Photoshoot with Charles Dance and Christopher Lloyd.
And then i will grab tons of autographs. :P
Might upgrade my MJF photoshoot to a diamondpass later, if they are still available. :D

Entry for 3 days

Christopher Lloyd photo-shoot/ autograph

Lea Thompson Photo-shoot/ autograph

Jennifer Rubin Photo-shoot/ autograph

Robert Englund Photo-shoot/ autograph

Kevin Eastman Photo-shoot/ autograph

Neve Campbell Photo-shoot/ autograph

Claudia Wells Photo-shoot/ autograph

Marc McClure autograph

Donald Fullilove autograph

Harry Waters Jnr autograph

Hmm, so far Two lots of 3 day entry tickets (One for me and one for a friend)

Richard Dean Anderson Photoshoot

Gareth David Lloyd Photoshoot +Autos

Tim Russ Photoshoot +Autos

Ethan Phillips Photoshoot +Auto

Although the following i plan on getting as well:

Richard Dean Anderson Auto

Christopher Lloyd photo+auto

John Ratzenburger photo+auto

Charles Dance photo+auto

Finn Jones photo+auto

David Bradley photo+auto

Natalia Tena photo+auto

Kristian Nairn photo+auto

2 gold passes, that's it. The rest of my LFCC budget is still waiting in my bank account, but at this rate of poor line up l think most of it is going to be spent at other cons :-(

You're kidding, right? Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Neve Campbell, Jonathan Frakes, Richard Dean Anderson, Robert Englund, Noah Wyle, Charles Dance etc... I think it's an incredible line up so far.

Nope, l'm not kidding. I'll pass by Jonathan Frakes, Noah Wyle and Charles Dance for an auto, but the rest of your list is not interesting to me. l'd rather see some Marvel, DC, GoT, New Who, etc guests then the horror, BTTF and SW guests announced so far. Everyone their tastes, but to my tastes this year LFCC is looking pretty poor, especially compared to last year's list of Stan Lee, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Sibel Kikili, Jenna Coleman, John Hurt and Nathalie Dormer (still getting over her last minute cancellation) to name a few... Edited by Vhiper
  • Like 1

Nothing yet

Well at least I'm not the only one. Good line-up for genres I'm not a fan of only guests I'd want are David Bradley and Robert England but seeing as Robert is also at Sheffield (a much closer and cheaper place for me to get to) I just cant justify the price and travel for 1 guest

So far:

Weekend Entry

Sunday entry for Two Adults and Two Kids

Diamond Pass for Robert Englund

Two Photoshoots for MJF (Delorean and Clock Face)

Talk for MJF

Three Photoshoots for Christopher Lloyd and the Delorean

Photoshoots with

Neve Campbell

Richard Dean Anderson

Zach Galligan

Jodi Lynn O'Keefe

Sherilyn Fenn

James Tolkan

Claudia Wells

Noah Wyle

Marc McLure

Jeffrey Weissman

John Ratzenberger

Frances Lee McCain

Ronee Blakley

Lea Thompson

Then I want to get autos from:

David Bradley

All the BTTF Cast (aside from MJF unless I do go for the Diamond pass, still undecided)

Richard Dean Anderson

Ronee Blakley

Sherilyn Fenn

Jodi Lynn O'Keefe

Nothing yet

Well at least I'm not the only one. Good line-up for genres I'm not a fan of only guests I'd want are David Bradley and Robert England but seeing as Robert is also at Sheffield (a much closer and cheaper place for me to get to) I just cant justify the price and travel for 1 guest

Yeah if I go I'd get David, a few others too, it's a case of being enough to justify it - mainly due to the hotel and travel costs. If tickets sell out they sell out. Ironically two of the bigger names for me - Erik Bauersfeld & John Ratzenberger I got in the US last month, pushing this one back into borderline attendance. We'll see.

Not very much. There are only a few guests I am interested in meeting. I think it is a disappointing line up so far compared to last Summers. Hopefully there are a lot more guests still to be announced.

I totally disagree with this post, line up is absolutely superb even if you don't appreciate BTTF, you must appreciate how gr8 it is for Showmasters to get the guests they have!!

Getting MJF and the rest of the BTTF cast is a great job, but I'm not interested in BTTF, nor horror, so yes, compared to last year's line up, to me personally and to obviously many others who share my tastes, this line up so far is disappointing compared to last years'

• Like 3

this is for :clap: and my lovely wife

Weekend Entry

Diamond Pass for Robert Englund

Two Photoshoots for MJF

One Diamond pass MJF

1 talk for mjf

1 bttf talk ticket

Two Cristopher llloyd Diamond passes

1 diamond pass robert eglund

Photoshoots with

Neve Campbell

Zach Galligan

James Tolkan

Claudia Wells

Noah Wyle

Marc McLure

Jeffrey Weissman

John Ratzenberger

Lea Thompson

Jonathon Frakes

nicole de boer

tim russ

robert eglund

ethan phillips

slyvester mcoy

kevin eastman

kenny baker

david prowse

jemery bulloch cosatume shoot

and autos with most

and hotels and train tickets from liverpool .... dont even wanna think of the cost :spew:

Edited by teskothemad
  • Like 1

So far...

3 Day Entry

Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass

Michael J Fox Diamond Pass

Christopher Lloyd Photoshoot

Lea Thompson Photoshoot

Claudia Wells Photoshoot

Gareth David Llloyd Photoshoot

Once you go gold you never go back

Seriously thinking about a gold pass this time, as even with three days, there seems so much to fit in and having the gold package at Sherlocked really helped to be able to join auto queues without VQ's for example or go through quicker on photoshoots, it might even free up some more time to get to some talks !

So far i have bought

• Gold Entry Ticket
  • £200 of Gift Vouchers
  • Donald Fullilove Photoshoot
  • Michael J Fox Diamond Pass
  • Marc McClure Photoshoot
  • Lea Thompson Photoshoot
  • Claudia Wells Delorean Photoshoot
  • Christopher Lloyd Photoshoot

Will be getting autographs from all the BTTF cast hopefully on a poster

Still more photoshoots to book money permitting!

Edited by Boggle
  • Like 1

this has been a really successful thread for me.. So thanks makes me feel so much better spending the fortune I have and will spend before July..

You are not the only one !

It's fantastic to get such great guests and opportunities to meet them !

Depending on what you are a fan of, but some of these opportunities are literally chances in a lifetime. I never for one minute thought I would get the chance to have my picture with Michael J Fox and the Delorean or with Robert Englund in his Freddy Krueger make up, even now when I think about it , I just get a massive smile on my face, just have to remember to take in the moment as it happens.

• Like 1

Newbie here, first con I'm going to and that's purely because of the BTTF cast line up which is stunning and once in a lifetime chance to meet, greet, get pics and autographs!

So far the most important things I have, MJF & Christopher Lloyd Diamond Passes! Along with 3 day entry tickets, another photoshoot with CL, and Lea Thompson.

Of course, I want a photo with all the cast members, and the autographs, which hopefully I'll get over the 3 days! Can't wait! Showmasters deserve SOOO MUCH CREDIT for getting these guys in 2015 - the 30th anniversary of (in my opinion) the greatest trilogy of all time.....

The biggest dilemma now is what to get them to sign! LOL

PS. Tom Wilson (Biff), Crispin Glover (George), Bob Gale, Robert Zemekis would also be amazing......

Edited by Scottymotogp1
  • Like 1

Newbie here, first con I'm going to and that's purely because of the BTTF cast line up which is stunning and once in a lifetime chance to meet, greet, get pics and autographs!

So far the most important things I have, MJF & Christopher Lloyd Diamond Passes! Along with 3 day entry tickets, another photoshoot with CL, and Lea Thompson.

Of course, I want a photo with all the cast members, and the autographs, which hopefully I'll get over the 3 days! Can't wait! Showmasters deserve SOOO MUCH CREDIT for getting these guys in 2015 - the 30th anniversary of (in my opinion) the greatest trilogy of all time.....

The biggest dilemma now is what to get them to sign! LOL

PS. Tom Wilson (Biff), Crispin Glover (George), Bob Gale, Robert Zemekis would also be amazing......

I share your love for bttf it's a superb trilogy.. I stumbled accidentally onto this site searching for live appearances for game of thrones characters.. I could believe my luck when I saw Christopher Lloyd was going to be here and I had to actually meet Doc Brown.. Then they announced MJF and I was in heaven lol.

Just placed my order

1) Weekend Entry

2) Photoshoots with:

-Charles Dance
-Christopher Lloyd (regular)
-Daniel Portman
-David Bradley
-Finn Jones
-Iain Glen
-John Bell
-Kristian Nairn
-Lea Thompson
-Natalia Tena
-Neve Campbell
-Noah Wyle
-Richard Dean Anderson
-Sherilyn Fenn
-Sylvester McCoy
3) Talk with MJF & BttF cast
I will be getting some autos for friends, but doubt I'll get that many for myself. Either way, that is still in the planning phase, lol.