Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Very annoyed!!! Just rushed and bought my diamond pass as you said you were ONLY selling diamond passes for this guest! Now I find out I could have just bought a photoshoot! Can I get a refund on the diamond pass and just buy a photoshoot? You lied!

No they didn't.

yes they did look again

It says in the guest pre-announcement post:

It will be a diamond pass only for this guests autograph.

And so it is. You don't need a diamond pass to get a photoshoot (which I did :D ). I understand the annoyance of buying a ticket one doesn't need, though - I meant to buy a DeLorean shoot and clicked on the ordinary one instead (and there's no way I can afford both). Whooops! Still, not bad.

I want a diamond pass but can only go Friday will I get the pic and the auto?

From the listing of the photosessions: no to that. Autograph possibly.

It does state in the breakdown for the diamond pass, that this includes photo sessions on the Friday. is this correct for the diamond pass or is it wrong on the website?

There's prop sessions listed Saturday and Sunday, these were the ones I meant.

Ah, so as I'm only going on the Friday, I will still get these photo's with Michael J Fox. I know I'll miss out on the talks but I can only get Friday off work

I have meanwhile had confirmation: the photosessions mentioned for Friday are only the one of you with the props. Michael is NOT doing photosessions on Friday.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

CONFIRMATION

Autographs: The only way to get a Michael J. Fox Autograph is to purchase a Diamond Pass, one autograph per Diamond Pass, no extras will be available to purchase.

Photoshoots: There will be NO photoshoots with Michael J. Fox on the Friday of the show.

Talk: The Michael J. Fox talks are not included in the Gold Pass.

• Like 6

Have we had a complaining about the price post yet?

I have no issues with the price, as I totally understand Michael is a rare guest and must be costly to book. I also can see the diamond pass is a great package in terms of what you're getting over the weekend.

Unfortunately, I can't stand the idea of photoshoots. I like a nice framed autograph adorning my wall - not a picture of my ugly mug thanks.

Therefore I cannot justify spending £445 on an autograph alone, so I'm out and very disappointed

• Like 3

• Moderators

CONFIRMATION

Autographs: The only way to get a Michael J. Fox Autograph is to purchase a Diamond Pass, one autograph per Diamond Pass, no extras will be available to purchase.

Photoshoots: There will be NO photoshoots with Michael J. Fox on the Friday of the show.

Oh well I'm still really pleased that I've managed to get a photo and to have one with him and the Delorean is really special so I'm happy

• Like 1

very good announcement top guest :clap:

Now once ive bought a diamond pass any idea how much to purchase additional autographs?

or is it strictly 1 per person with no chance of buying extra ones after the one included with the diamond pass?

cheers

will gold pass holders be able to get an autograph

Sorry, no. The only way to get an autograph is with the diamond pass.

that a shame as I only want an autograph

He is very limited for the amount of time he can sign. Diamond pass only sorry
shame would have been great for us golden passes

Now once ive bought a diamond pass any idea how much to purchase additional autographs?

or is it strictly 1 per person with no chance of buying extra ones after the one included with the diamond pass?

cheers

Strictly one per person as far as I know.

cheers

CONFIRMATION

Your answer is here

• Like 2

It does state in the breakdown for the diamond pass, that this includes photo sessions on the Friday. is this correct for the diamond pass or is it wrong on the website?

Ah, so as I'm only going on the Friday, I will still get these photo's with Michael J Fox. I know I'll miss out on the talks but I can only get Friday off work

I have meanwhile had confirmation: the photosessions mentioned for Friday are only the one of you with the props. Michael is NOT doing photosessions on Friday.

To be fair, I mis-read the description. It doesn't say it is with Michael J Fox, just the props. my bad. But will he be signing on the Friday?

Edited by Mfahey79

Unfortunately, I can't stand the idea of photoshoots. I like a nice framed autograph adorning my wall - not a picture of my ugly mug thanks.

Exactly..could you imagine having lots of photoshoot pics framed on your wall. It would start looking like some strange shrine to yourself lol. But I guess they are great for profile pics/social media.

Again though, great guest SM :)

Edit: That quote messed up, I was replying to crazydan182

Edited by LogicTheory

• Moderators

To be fair, I mis-read the description. It doesn't say it is with Michael J Fox, just the props. my bad. But will he be signing on the Friday?

He will be signing on the Friday yes

When I get to the venue, do I need to go somewhere to collect an actual pass or is the paper ticket all you need to access everything? Not had a diamond pass before so not sure how it works

Diamond passes are still, I believe, being posted out, so you should receive a badge in the mail.

Diamond Passes are the only items still being physically posted, yes.

Thanks. Sorry one more question, do I get to choose which of the photo shoots I go to or is just the standard one with Michael on his own included? Ideally I'd like the one with the Delorean

My final question is the photo op with MJF is it a choice (i.e. with delorean) or is it a standard photo with out prop?

can you choose what photo you want?

cheers

CONFIRMED: Standard without prop.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 2